CDIH
The laws of physics have ceased to be - at least in my apartment - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The laws of physics have ceased to be - at least in my apartment (/showthread.php?tid=6823)

Pages: 1 2

- crack hitler - 07-13-2003

i've noticed this little occurance before, but today i really paid attention to the fact that the sink in my kitchen and my shower both drain the water counter-clockwise, however my toilet and the sink in my bathroom both drain clock-wise. i am pretty sure all of my apartment is above the equater so what gives? :30:

- Rape Fantasizer - 07-13-2003

Maybe it isnt even, like if the floor of your shower is slightly tilter maybe it makes the water go down on one side first. :22:

- IrishAlkey - 07-13-2003

Maybe your large penis affects the space-time continuum in your apartment...

- crx girl - 07-13-2003

IrishAlkey Wrote:Maybe your large penis affects the space-time continuum in your apartment...
you might be onto something there, but i'm gonna go with gravitational pull over space-time continuem. seems a little more realistic don't ya think. and for the record, my toilet goes anti clockwise and my sink does nothing...

- Danked - 07-13-2003

Slightly tilter?

You made up that word.

- Sweet Angel - 07-13-2003

Do you have that much spare time that you pay close attention to the way your water drains? If my tub drains and my toilet flushes, I consider myself good to go.

- HedCold - 07-13-2003

i'm guessing he was high and/or drunk

- Goatweed - 07-13-2003

I had no idea the water was supposed to drain clock-wise :clueless:

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

as gomez would say, "you are dumb"

- Goatweed - 07-13-2003

I bet he didn't know either!

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

that would be a sucker bet in most venues

- GonzoStyle - 07-13-2003

You wanted to be a bookie, then book it.

I have no clue how water in my toilet drains, I don't usually look at the the toilet when I am done.

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

Quote:I don't usually look at the the toilet when I am done.
SHENANIGANS! Shenanigans is called!

I am too busy lookin at the toilet seat to see if I pissed or left any shit marks on it.

- The Sleeper - 07-13-2003

I ALWAYS look at what i accomplished. I assumed everyone did

Only after a really good shit, I stare at it for several minutes sometimes while flushing.

even then I dont look at the direction of the water, I stare at my accomplishment and bid it a final farewell.

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

see? i knew it!

Ok sometimes I do look.

I looked today but I had the runs so it looked like a bowl full of sludge. I wasn't able to make out which way the water was goin down.

- Arpikarhu - 07-13-2003

shenanigans proves true once again. is there nothing shenanigans cant do? :19:

- The Sleeper - 07-13-2003

play the mandolin?