CDIH
In this thread... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: In this thread... (/showthread.php?tid=7002)

Pages: 1 2 3

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

...I pretend to be interested in VG and kiss her ass NOT because I want to fuck her but because I'm a really nice guy with a heart of gold. Rolleyes

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread......
I am going to listen to the Music Spitfire tells me too,
for the very same reasons.

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

In this thread I'm going to throw poop at Ladi just cause I like to throw poop and NOT for that other reason.

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread I am going to enjoy looking at pictures of droopy boobs, and tell the owners of said boobs that they are hot, because of my newfound enjoyment of droopy boobs, NOT because, well you know.

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

I love fish and chips, crx....honestly.

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

I think it's hot when overweight women cum when you shake their hand, and not just because.......

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

I openly profess that I have used cocaine just because I want everyone to know of my Freud-esqe curiosity of the essence of the human psyche and NO other reason.

Suzie, comment?

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread I will chastise Dice for that horrible comment he just made to Suzie, because I believe he stepped over the line, and no other reason.

(if galt tells me to I may quit)

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

In this thread I continue to step over the line and say really horrible things to overreacting faggots just because....and definitely NO other reason.

- Goatweed - 07-29-2003

In this thread, I will post my disappointment with the board and it's members, referring to a "golden age" of posting and posters, and I will propose a return to those golden days of old. People will criticize me with replies like "go f yourself" and the like - all of which will prompt me to quit the board via a long manifesto of a post and I will either join another board (at which I will continually bash this one) or I'll start my own board, thus repeating the drama-queen cycle.

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

yep

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread I shall pretend I don't know QT really stands for quarter ton....

cause well....you know.

- Keyser Soze - 07-29-2003

this thread is pure genius

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread if Silera were to post I would rush to see it, in hopes that there was something witty written, not just hoping to see some titties.

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread I shall believe Keyser if he claims all his self indulgent ego feeding posts are just a "persona" created for laughs.

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

In this thread I sign up for a softball game, offer rides to aforementioned softball game, and suspiciously ignore all requests for a ride from males wishing to attend the softball game....it's NOT what you think.

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread I shall become an adopter, and then apply the same policy as described above.

- DGW - 07-29-2003

in this thread i await a witty remark from Dan from Hoboken...

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread I shall post a LOL after a DGW post..........
nah can't bring myself to do it.

- DGW - 07-29-2003

i this thread i await another decline of an invatation to lunch with ken