CDIH
In this thread... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: In this thread... (/showthread.php?tid=7002)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

In this thread DGW will post and kill the funny,
bringing all posting to a grinding halt.

- Gooch - 07-29-2003

In this thread Ken will kill it long before DGW has a chance to kill the funny,
bringing all posting to a grinding halt.

- Ken'sPen - 07-29-2003

why must everyone always hurt my feelings?

- diceisgod - 07-29-2003

In this thread i will argue with you about cigar quality and skateboard countercultures because i wish to enlighten you and NOT because of my desire to shoot my goo all over your long red hair.

- The Sleeper - 07-30-2003

goatweed Wrote:In this thread, I will post my disappointment with the board and it's members, referring to a "golden age" of posting and posters, and I will propose a return to those golden days of old. People will criticize me with replies like "go f yourself" and the like - all of which will prompt me to quit the board via a long manifesto of a post and I will either join another board (at which I will continually bash this one) or I'll start my own board, thus repeating the drama-queen cycle.
i just wanna show my appreciation for this post

- crx girl - 07-30-2003

in this thread i shall move it to the golden age because i think it belongs there.

and then i shall secretly be happy that i was thought about early on in this thread (by dig no less, woo hoo :firebounce: )and then i shall in this thread this thread and then my head explodes

- crx girl - 07-30-2003

in this thread i shall also wish i'd remembered i coulda posted and moved all at once. and hope everyone can still find it. and to anyone who's gonna bitch about me moving it say oh wait, that sticky outy tongue neener smiley didn't exist in the golden age did it....

- DGW - 07-30-2003

mod muscles

Re: In this thread... - diceisgod - 12-01-2007

In this thread, I will look back and marvel at myself and not because I want to impress the last two remaining girls here and screw one of them like I'm the Swamp Thing.

Re: In this thread... - Rooner - 12-05-2007

In this thread, I will proclaim my glorious and triumphant return, only to disappear for another year.

Re: In this thread... - diceisgod - 12-05-2007

In this thread, I will miss Rooner and lie.

In this thread, my tears will not dry.

In this thread, I piss on "The Trail of Tears"

In this thread, digs love of me causes his fears.

In this thread, I will admit Rooner is an ace as a poster but a deuce of a person and not the playing card type.

In this thread, dig dreams of me laying the pipe.

In this thread, I watch Rooner lay "pipe" with his close ancestors and die in quick sand....but "railroad tracks" is the more accurate phrase per Blazing Saddles.

In this thread, I cant find a good rhyming word except for addled.

In this thread, Rooner will look back and realize what that last post meant when he gets off the reservation for a few hours and watches Blazing Saddles like the rest of the friggin population and then ask himself: "What's f'n wrong with me and now I need to watch Godfathers I&II and ask myself this same question - at least the first part?"

In this thread, dig will tell me why GFIII was omitted.