CDIH
i'm a genius - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: i'm a genius (/showthread.php?tid=7015)

- crx girl - 07-30-2003

so, i just went down and threw my laundry in the wash. then i figure while that's doing, i'll take a shower, because of course i procrastinated so i need to get ready for work in the mean time. so, i turn on the water, get in the shower...

that's when i remember i decided to wash all of my towels just because there was room for them...

so, now i'm sitting here, all wet, and i need to go put my stuff in the dryer Undecided

- Jack - 07-30-2003

:5:

Just air dry.

- Faceman - 07-30-2003

...and "The Great Mental Picture of the Day award" goes to crx. Thank you all for coming and goodnight

- Mad - 07-30-2003

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do you have paper towels?

- crx girl - 07-30-2003

i drip dried, all is well

- Goatweed - 07-30-2003

pstpixplz

- Galt - 07-30-2003

If I get the apartment I think I'm going to get, it will have a washer/dryer IN the unit.

Not to mention, a gym, a doorman, and a phat view of Empire State's building at the rest of Manhattan from the 20th floor on 23rd and 1st.

- Ken'sPen - 07-30-2003

you should have just layed down on your bed,
and rolled on your sheet,
I'm sure it's had bigger wet spots.

- Hybrid - 07-30-2003

Galt Wrote:If I get the apartment I think I'm going to get, it will have a washer/dryer IN the unit.

Not to mention, a gym, a doorman, and a phat view of Empire State's building at the rest of Manhattan from the 20th floor on 23rd and 1st.
phat yo

- Keyser Soze - 07-30-2003

blow dry

- PatCooper - 07-30-2003

Quote:and a phat view of Empire State's building

Gee, i always thought it was the Empire State building.

- Paper Boy - 07-30-2003

Quote:If I get the apartment I think I'm going to get, it will have a washer/dryer IN the unit.

Not to mention, a gym, a doorman, and a phat view of Empire State building at the rest of Manhattan from the 20th floor on 23rd and 1st.

would you like a roommate?

- Galt - 07-30-2003

I already have one lined up. Thanks though.

- Keyser Soze - 07-30-2003

my friend just found a kickass studio near union square. shes very excited.

- The Sleeper - 07-30-2003

i used to live right on union square :33:

- crx girl - 07-31-2003

i have a view of the empire state building* too and i only pay 750 a month. ok, i don't have a washer/dryer in my apartment, but it's only down the hall.

*ok, from my window all i can see is the freshdirect tv billboard, but if i go outside and around the corner i can see it

- Goatweed - 07-31-2003

but you can't get cable TV.

- drusilla - 07-31-2003

Quote:If I get the apartment I think I'm going to get, it will have a washer/dryer IN the unit.

psych ward?