CDIH
So how about that weather hmmmm?? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: So how about that weather hmmmm?? (/showthread.php?tid=7054)

Pages: 1 2 3

- diceisgod - 08-05-2003

Check for yourself, asswipe. Don't tell me about it. Don't comment about it. This site has completely eliminated the need to EVER talk about the weather. 24/7 there it is. So shut the fuck up about the weather already. Whatever it is....I know already or if i cared to know i would have looked it up rather than talk to you and listen to your voodoo meteorology .....dickface....cockbag....shitfucker. STFU!!!

- HedCold - 08-05-2003

rainy by you too?
its better today, so far

- Danked - 08-05-2003

Wow... scattered showers and thunderstorms all week.

Sure sucks, don't it?

- Keyser Soze - 08-05-2003

a weather forum perhaps?

- Goatweed - 08-05-2003

Quote:This site has completely eliminated the need to EVER talk about the weather. 24/7 there it is.
what if the person asking doesn't have internet access? or the internet access he/she has is down? Just sayin'...

- The Sleeper - 08-05-2003

what other subject do we bring up during awkward silences?

the government

- diceisgod - 08-05-2003

If you're around someone and there are awkward silences just walk away. You two obviously have nothing of substance to talk about or anything in common warranting further discussion.

- diceisgod - 08-05-2003

See how easy that was?

- Danked - 08-05-2003

It looks like it's about to start pouring here, DIG.

How is it by you?

- diceisgod - 08-05-2003

Hurricane warnings. The Radiohead show has been cancelled.

all future radiohead shows have been cancelled due to their inability to possibly top their last beacon show.

- Goatweed - 08-05-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:what other subject do we bring up during awkward silences?
your past sexual history and/or sexual practices.

- HedCold - 08-05-2003

at least its not as humid today

- diceisgod - 08-05-2003

The day it rains fire is the day discussions about the weather become anything other than banal.

HEY CARL, HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

- HedCold - 08-05-2003

it could stand to be less cloudy

- PatCooper - 08-05-2003

weather update

It's pouring out now

- Goatweed - 08-05-2003

wow, thanks. It's a good thing I got my umbrella!

- The Jays - 08-05-2003

Quote:Scattered showers will continue through the evening hours. The bulk of the heaviest rain has moved and stayed to the west and northwest. However, any shower can produce very heavy rain through the evening. Brief heavy downpours may cause rapid flooding on some roadways. There may be an isolated thunderstorm as well.

So, basically, it might rain, but then again it might not, and if it does rain, the rain might come down heavy. I didn't need the website to figure this one out.