CDIH
Suicide - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Suicide (/showthread.php?tid=7091)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Wormface - 08-08-2003

I just watched a documentary on Suicide on one of the HBO's.. it was pretty. interesting.. quite disturbing... What does everyone here think on suicide? Have you ever thought about painting your walls with your thinking machine? If so, what stops you..
Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide: Confuseduicide:

- Goatweed - 08-08-2003

I lost a friend to suicide once, and I didn't even see it coming. He was a great guy, usually a happy-go-lucky type of guy and had things pretty much going his way. He didn't leave a note or any indication as to why he did it (he slit his wrists in the bathtub at home), but there was some speculation that it was because of his parent's divorce, although while he wasn't thrilled about them going thorugh with it, he never really made that much of a big deal about it either.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 08-08-2003

Try it and tell us how it goes.

- Keyser Soze - 08-08-2003

i lost a friend to suicide in high school. totally didnt see it coming. one of the funniest people i ever met and an amazing sketch artist.

- The Sleeper - 08-08-2003

"Teen Suicide - Do it Now" by In/Humanity is a great song

- IrishAlkey - 08-08-2003

Will I ever hear it on the radio?

if i ever host a radio show

- IrishAlkey - 08-08-2003

So, no.

:thumbs-up:

- Kid Afrika - 08-08-2003

Suicide is the pussy way out. It's also the single most selfish thing a person can do.

TEENAGE SUICIDE - BIG FUN

[Image: heathers.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

RIP Martha Dumptruck

"Damn it, I love my dead gay son."

one of the best movies ever

- Hoon - 08-08-2003

I had a buddy kill himself years ago over a chick.
He was friggen' 15 years old.
I hope there isn't a heaven...

Otherwise he knows someone is fucking her whether he's dead or not.
But she was the last crack at snatch he'll ever get.

- drusilla - 08-08-2003

"fuck me gently with a chainsaw"

- PatCooper - 08-08-2003

I was 15 and a chick i was dating killed herself. She overdosed with what was basically a speedball. She snorted it and passed out in the bathroom, fell into the tub and died. Her head split from the fall but cause death was OD. I was the lucky one to find her. That shit fucked me up for years after. To this day i hate it when people fuck around and are upset and threaten to kill themselves. Like your looking for attention.

- Mad - 08-08-2003

That's sucks Pat. It was probably an accidental OD, not on purpose.

Friends of my parents went away for a weekend only to come home and find their son dead in his closet naked and hanging. No note, no explanation.

I think he pulled a Michael Hutchence, fucking jerk off.

- PatCooper - 08-08-2003

hard to say if it was accidental or not. a few months later i found out her dad had been trying to sexually abuse her. From what some of the shit she wrote in journals and crap he never sealed the deal. She never told no one and was really into getting high to keep the pain away i guess. To be so damn young and to have all that shit going on is very tough i guess.