CDIH
Who would you rape? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Who would you rape? (/showthread.php?tid=71)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 01-15-2002

I always wanted to rape faceman but he won't give....

But I have this strange attraction to julia stiles even though she doesn't have a piss poker, it's strange. I'd love dragging her in the woods and decapitating her and fucking her rotting out corpse for weeks on end as I place the head 10 feet or so away from the body, to make her "watch" me defile whatever remains the animals haven't devoured yet.

That's love.

- Hey Ladi - 01-15-2002

Quote:as I place the head 10 feet or so away from the body, to make her "watch" me

It's almost poetic :drool:

Hey Ladi Wrote:
Quote:as I place the head 10 feet or so away from the body, to make her "watch" me

It's almost poetic :drool:
I was thinking since I can't score with Julia Stiles can I get Sluggo to be in my fantasy.... I know RF would be up for it.

- Hey Ladi - 01-15-2002

Ooooo, in that case, can I help? Can I? Can I? :bouncer:

I live in the middle of nowhere, I have rope & a big trunk in my car!

- Metalfan - 01-15-2002

OK, besides the obvious......Wilbur.....either Kristy Swanson or Alyssa Milano would fall prey to my demon rope.

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

i would like to rape maynerd with an angry porcupine

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

:burnfucker: I would so rape Stephine McM Hemsly, just so I can absolutly punch her in the grill why I slapped her with my bug fucker. I would make that cunt call me the game!

And if she tried to laugh at my lack of girth, I would continuly put cigarettes out on her cheek and pour salt on it to show my love for her.

I would also like to re create The Sopranos stairwell sceene with Katie Couric for some reason. and with that gleeful twat from Regis!

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 15 2002 at 2:39

- Metalfan - 01-15-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I would also like to re create The Sopranos stairwell sceene with Katie Couric for some reason. and with that gleeful twat from Regis!
Fouling sweet little Kelly Rip-her.......gah damn, I wanna start a pool guessing how many pieces you'd leave that goody-two-shoes bitch in....anybody else?

- Wormface - 01-15-2002

Madalynn Kahn..

- fbd - 01-15-2002

bea fucking arthur

- Kingpin - 01-15-2002

Yer Moms Box...... :roltflmao:

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

Quote:Fouling sweet little Kelly Rip-her.......gah damn, I wanna start a pool guessing how many pieces you'd leave that goody-two-shoes bitch in....anybody else?

Dude, totaly! I woulkd like to Hack her fuckin head clean off while she said something like "oh, poo" That happy cum gut having whore would so get fucked in every opening too.

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

Sean said POO

- Sean Cold - 01-15-2002

Sluggo Wrote:Sean said POO
and you are still pretty.

Maybe I might want to rape you, oh yeah, you can't rape the willing!

Rats! Foiled again!

- Spitfire - 01-15-2002

I'd love to ram a 12" dildo up Jessica Alba's poop shoot

- Wormface - 01-15-2002

Quote:I'd love to ram a 12" dildo up Jessica Alba's poop shoot

..and boy, oh BOY, would I like to watch.

- Snoteater - 01-15-2002

Spitfire Wrote:I'd love to ram a 12" dildo up Jessica Alba's poop shoot
i wouldn't mind making that a double dong for Alba and Jessica Simpson.

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

Spitfire Wrote:I'd love to ram a 12" dildo up Jessica Alba's poop shoot
That's it...
I'm officially declaring my love for Spitfire...

- fbd - 01-15-2002

Snoteater Wrote:
Quote:I'd love to ram a 12" dildo up Jessica Alba's poop shoot
i wouldn't mind making that a double dong for Alba and Jessica Simpson.
nope.bea arthur, still better

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Fouling sweet little Kelly Rip-her.......gah damn, I wanna start a pool guessing how many pieces you'd leave that goody-two-shoes bitch in....anybody else?

Dude, totaly! I woulkd like to Hack her fuckin head clean off while she said something like "oh, poo" That happy cum gut having whore would so get fucked in every opening too.
i'd break a budweiser bottle over her head and shove the jagged edge into her wholesome cum bowl.