CDIH
Hi! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hi! (/showthread.php?tid=7149)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Bland - 08-16-2003

I am new and would like you to flame my ass until its chock
full of your newbie hatred!
:bouncer:

Then we can move on and be chummy. :thumbs-up:

- drusilla - 08-16-2003

howdy, faggot!

- Bland - 08-16-2003

Not very good. I am sure you people can do better. Though from the little lurking I have done, maybe not.

- Gooch - 08-16-2003

Rolleyes

- Mad - 08-16-2003

Newbie bashing is so passé. Give us some thing to work with do you have any handicaps, mental defects or other personality disorders?
All of which would be very helpful in 'abusing' you.

- diceisgod - 08-16-2003

The servant waits while the master bates.

- PatCooper - 08-16-2003

:lookatme:

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2003

newbie bashing is as hip as the word hip.

- Bland - 08-16-2003

Mad Wrote:Newbie bashing is so passé. Give us some thing to work with do you have any handicaps, mental defects or other personality disorders?
All of which would be very helpful in 'abusing' you.
I have a severe bruise on my ankle. That is really my only handicap or defect. Sorry, that is why I am so bland.

Let's just forget the whole thing. :-(

- Goatweed - 08-16-2003

Hi!

- Bland - 08-17-2003

After my lurking I have already figured out that I dont like you.

- diceisgod - 08-17-2003

<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>PFFT</span>

- Bland - 08-17-2003

you , I like.

- Goatweed - 08-17-2003

not me?

- Zootybang - 08-17-2003

10 bucks says I'm his favorite.

- Gooch - 08-17-2003

Zootybang Wrote:10 bucks says I'm his favorite.
whore

- Bland - 08-17-2003

Zootybang Wrote:10 bucks says I'm his favorite.
you owe someone $10.

- Goatweed - 08-17-2003

still hate me?

- crx girl - 08-17-2003

i like ya, that's all that should count

- Goatweed - 08-17-2003

[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: icon_waveyA.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>