CDIH
New wwf cd - Finally releasing the austin track. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: New wwf cd - Finally releasing the austin track. (/showthread.php?tid=733)

- GonzoStyle - 03-09-2002

The WWF is releasing a new CD and this one actually looks pretty fuckin sweet. It's coming out march 26th, I know sean will be happy cause they are finally releasing Stone Cold's old 'Disturbed' theme he was using before he went alliance.

Here's what the track listing looks like.

Title - WWF Forceable Entry

1. Drowning Pool "The Game" (Triple H™'s Theme)

2. Kid Rock "Legs" (Stacy Kiebler™'s Theme)

3. Creed "Young Grow Old"

4. Disturbed "Glass Shatters" (Stone Cold Steve Austin™'s Theme)

5. Limp Bizkit "Rollin'" (Undertaker®'s Theme)

6. Our Lady Peace "Whatever" (Chris Benoit™'s Theme)

7. Rob Zombie "Never Gonna Stop" (The Black Cat Crossing Mix)

(Edge™'s Theme)

8. Breaking Point "One Of A Kind" (Rob Van Dam™'s Theme)

9. Marilyn Manson "The Beautiful People" (Remix) (SmackDown!™ Theme)

10. The Union Underground "Across The Nation" (RAW™ Theme)

11. Sevendust "Break The Walls Down" (Chris Jericho™'s Theme)

12. Saliva "Turn The Tables" (Dudley Boyz™' Theme)

13. Monster Magnet "Live For The Moment" (Hardy Boyz™' Theme)

14. Stereomud "End Of Everything" (Raven™'s Theme)

15. Neurotica "Ride Of Your Life"

16. Cypress Hill "Just Another Victim" (Tazz™'s Theme)

17. Dope "No Chance" (Mr. McMahon™'s Theme)

18. Boy Hits Car "Lovefurypassionenergy" (Lita™'s Theme)

- Hybrid - 03-10-2002

i might actully buy this. it looks pretty good.

- Austin - 03-11-2002

Probably wind up just downloading the tracks and burning it into a cd...shh dont tell Lars. :p

- Sean Cold - 03-11-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:I know sean will be happy cause they are finally releasing Stone Cold's old 'Disturbed' theme he was using before he went alliance.
I can not begin to tell you how many absolute shitty versions of this fuckin song I have downloaded. What sucks is I don't even care for the song all that much anymore. Leave it to the WWF to fuck iot all up for me. Isn't it almost like a year since he used the fuckin tune by now?

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

You know you still want it bitch. I'm actually looking forward to this one. I passed on the last one cause there truthfully was nothing of interest barring the HHH theme.

- Maynard - 03-12-2002

I'm not buying it. This one doesn't have the Junkyard Dog singing on it. :disappointed:

- SLASH - 03-12-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:What sucks is I don't even care for the song all that much anymore. Leave it to the WWF to fuck iot all up for me. Isn't it almost like a year since he used the fuckin tune by now?
I don't watch wrestling, so I win!11!

SmarterChild will be waiting for a ripped copy to be sent. :thumbs-up:

- The Sleeper - 03-12-2002

I rarely watch wrestling, but any CD with a Drowning Pool and/or Creed song is for shit. My favorite theme is the Run DMC D-Generation X song.

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

Maynard Wrote:I'm not buying it. This one doesn't have the Junkyard Dog singing on it. :disappointed:
JYD is dead, RIP....

- Maynard - 03-12-2002

JYD LIVES ON!
[Image: image185.gif]

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

JYD never got a tribute show, fuckin Owen gets dropped on his neck and he gets a whole 2 hours.

- Sean Cold - 03-13-2002

All I know is GS better bring this album over for WrestleMania or he sits his fat ass on the fuckin floor all night.

I am still befuddled to learn that JYD ain't thumping no mo!

- GonzoStyle - 03-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:All I know is GS better bring this album over for WrestleMania or he sits his fat ass on the fuckin floor all night.
I'll be watching WMX8 from the comfort of my own home then with the CD blasting on my stereo. Then I'll take out the cd and leave it on top of the player, out of the case.