CDIH
tihs is knida cool - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: tihs is knida cool (/showthread.php?tid=7364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Hybrid - 09-12-2003

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

- Bland - 09-12-2003

Wrkoed for me cmpolteely

- drusilla - 09-13-2003

taht msut hvae tkaen you feorver

- Hybrid - 09-13-2003

cpoy > pstae

- IrishAlkey - 09-13-2003

Tath's fkucnig Frkaey!

- QuickStop - 09-13-2003

wwo, i raed taht jtsu as ftas as i if it wsa wtriten nromlaly

- drusilla - 09-13-2003

tihs tkeas lses tmie to tpye tahn Dis aNNoYinG ShIT

- GonzoStyle - 09-13-2003

I thought hybrid was bein all wacky and pretending to be drunk, I am not amused.

- Bland - 09-13-2003

Question: Who cares what you think?
Answer: Not me.

Sorry, that's just how I feel and I am true to my feelings.

you just asked and answered your own question without me even talking to you.

You can save the pre-emptive stuff cause I never intended to talk to you. I really hope you don't do that in person as well, just join a conversation with a bunch of people and let them know ahead of time you don't care what they are saying.

- Bland - 09-13-2003

Now I feel bad. Sorry.

- Bland - 09-13-2003

Hey! C'mon! I meant it. I am sorry.

I feel bad if that's what you really do at parties.

Cause thats what arpi did when he came out, you should try to get as far away from his habits as you can.

I did find your Godzilla slipper thread highly funny though, arpi was never that funny.

- Bland - 09-13-2003

I think that I would be more cordial if this stupid Arpi joke would end.

- Kid Afrika - 09-13-2003

I think it takes more effort to type incorrectly than it does to type correctly. Therefore, I don't do it. In the end, I'm lazy but at lease people can read what I say (type).

Bland Wrote:I think that I would be more cordial if this stupid Arpi joke would end.
I know you don't care what I say but if it makes you feel better, I never thought you were arpi.

- Bland - 09-13-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Bland Wrote:I think that I would be more cordial if this stupid Arpi joke would end.
I know you don't care what I say but if it makes you feel better, I never thought you were arpi.
I DO CARE!!!!
I was only kidding. I guess you don't know me well enough to know that. Now I feel awful.

Tell me about your godzilla slippers, I told everyone in chat the other day I thought it was the funniest thread I read in months.

especially when you were worried that the slippers might be terrorizing the other shoes in your closet, that had me in tears.

Tell me more...

- Splatterpunk - 09-13-2003

I think Gonzo is Bland.

- Hybrid - 09-13-2003

i think its carol