CDIH
Squib kicks - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Squib kicks (/showthread.php?tid=7396)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 09-16-2003

seriously, the worst strategy ever

- Goatweed - 09-16-2003

yes.

hey lets try to prevent the 1 in a million chance of a guy returning the kickoff for a TD by giving them infinitely better field position and a chance to get into field goal range!

sounds good coach!

- Keyser Soze - 09-16-2003

yeah, im a douche, i left the stadium in the 3rd. what? they lost? oh, ok. now i dont feel so bad.

- drusilla - 09-16-2003

jackass.

& the win was so cheap.

Keyser Soze Wrote:yeah, im a douche, i left the stadium in the 3rd. what? they lost? oh, ok. now i dont feel so bad.
please sell your tickets to real fans, thx!

- drusilla - 09-16-2003

that's what i'm sayin'!

for serious!

- drusilla - 09-16-2003

keyser sucks

- Galt - 09-16-2003

Remember when all you Jets fans left in the third quarter down 30-7 against the Dolphins a few years ago until Saint Vinny brought them back?

Boston fans don't do that.

ha, my roommate left that game. he still regrets it. ill let you guys know next time i have extra giants tickets.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 09-16-2003

Quote:Remember when all you Jets fans left in the third quarter down 30-7 against the Dolphins a few years ago until Saint Vinny brought them back?

Yeah they don't remember anything cause they're all drinkin to forget the last 80 something years...

- drusilla - 09-16-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:ha, my roommate left that game. he still regrets it. ill let you guys know next time i have extra giants tickets.
are you gonna charge a retarded amount for them?

depends how much i get them for. i never charge friends over what i pay.

- Galt - 09-16-2003

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:
Quote:Remember when all you Jets fans left in the third quarter down 30-7 against the Dolphins a few years ago until Saint Vinny brought them back?

Yeah they don't remember anything cause they're all drinkin to forget the last 80 something years...
boy you shure got me with that unpredictable zinger.

We're talking about football, idiot.

- fbd - 09-17-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:yeah, im a douche, i left the stadium in the 3rd. what? they lost? oh, ok. now i dont feel so bad.
my dad and brother did that, too...

but at least they got me a "cowboys suck" shirt

- Zootybang - 09-17-2003

Whats a squib kick? Seriously.

- coppelia - 09-17-2003

ok basically what it is - is a low kick off that bounces around on the ground supposedly making it hard to field and return.... teams do this hoping to make the other team fumble and thereby gaining the kicking team another opportunity to get the ball and score. However....i cant really think of an example when that tatic has actually worked.... i mean i' sure it has.... but ... yea... its a long shot

- coppelia - 09-17-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:ha, my roommate left that game. he still regrets it. ill let you guys know next time i have extra giants tickets.
please do... when i'm back in NJ i would die for em.... when i was little we used to go to games all the time... but when my brother got older and starting playing football himself... we had to settle for watching pop warner and highschool games from the stands - (we bought a portable tv to take to the games just so we could watch our giants at the same time!) and its been so long now that i think we lost out ticket contact :9:

Edited By coppelia on 1063814889

- fbd - 09-17-2003

coppelia Wrote:ok basically what it is - is a low kick off that bounces around on the ground supposedly making it hard to field and return.... teams do this hoping to make the other team fumble and thereby gaining the kicking team another opportunity to get the ball and score. However....i cant really think of an example when that tatic has actually worked.... i mean i' sure it has.... but ... yea... its a long shot
um...no
a sqib is a low, bouncing kick(you were right there0 but the intent is that it takes a while for it to get to the returner, so that the defense can get down there and tackle him deep in their own territory