CDIH
Jessica Simpson is a millionaire. - Kill yourself now. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Jessica Simpson is a millionaire. - Kill yourself now. (/showthread.php?tid=7443)

- Kid Afrika - 09-24-2003

Sure, she can sing, but she actually thought that tuna was chicken and not fish.

Then tonight, she raises the bar on "Newlyweds" on MTV. She was offered buffalo wings and denied them because "I dont' eat buffalo".

Someone at the table reasoned that buffaloes(buffalo?) don't have wings to which she replied, "I never put that much thought into it".

I say Nick Lachey kills her by the end of season one, and doesn't get charged in the killing. What man wouldn't understand killing this stupid bitch. I mean yeah, she's fine as hell, but any man has his limits.

- Mad - 09-24-2003

She has an amazing rack.

That she does.

- Mad - 09-24-2003

Dumber then a rock though. That would annoy the living shit out of me.

She's dumber than a wet rock. At least a dry rock has the sense to come in out of the rain.

- The Jays - 09-24-2003

Quote:You're actually watching "Newlyweds"., Kill yourself now.

fixed

- HollywoodJewMoses - 09-24-2003

it is an amazing show, just to watch how stupid she is

- GonzoStyle - 09-24-2003

Cleaning? I don't like picking up my stuff, I just thought it would magically be clean.

- Zootybang - 09-24-2003

She is quite clearly a mental retard. She's a rock with tits.
The funny part of the show is how good her husband comes off. He looks like the most normal dude, fighting to put up with her bullshit.

- GonzoStyle - 09-24-2003

Only 800 dollars.

- crack hitler - 09-24-2003

i llike when he found the dead mouse in the pool and she asked "how many dead mouses were in there" then he made the comment that the mouse had rigamortis. her reply "rigawhat, oh you just made that word up silly" at that exact moment the camera caught a look of horror on nicks face as he realized exaactly bow stupid this girl really was, and that all his friends weren't joking when they told him it was a mistake. he had this sad look on his face like i'll never be able to have an adult conversation with my wife unless she is holding a dictionary. i hate the fact that i actually feel bad for the guy.

- Mad - 09-24-2003

She has got to so fucking good in bed for him to put up with her stupidity. Why else who anyone stay with her?

- drusilla - 09-25-2003

in one of the earlier episodes they were sitting around a campfire with nicks brother & his chick. they were talking about whether or not they wished their lives would be different. she was getting so annoyed with nick saying he wouldn't mind if his life turned out differently. he saw the look she was giving him & he said "no, of course not, i get to fuck jessica simpson"

- crx girl - 09-25-2003

i say divorce papers served for the final episode

- Keyser Soze - 09-25-2003

id fuck some sense into her

- Kid Afrika - 09-25-2003

Like you have it to spare?

- crack hitler - 09-25-2003

that was a beautiful spike from and even more beautiful set up. nice job kid