CDIH
Why the fuck - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Why the fuck (/showthread.php?tid=7444)

Pages: 1 2

- Bloody Anus - 09-24-2003

do I have 'Red Red Wine' stuck in my head?

- crx girl - 09-24-2003

because ub40 rocks?

- crack hitler - 09-24-2003

because it makes ya feel so fine, feel so fine, all of the time

- Galt - 09-24-2003

because you can't remember the lyrics to "Everybody Walk the Dinosaur"

- Danked - 09-24-2003

because Mommy and Daddy didn't love you.

- criticslovesnatch - 09-24-2003

Because you touch yourself at night.

- Zootybang - 09-24-2003

because God hates you and inserts painful music directly into your head to make you suffer.

- Danked - 09-24-2003

because only you can prevent forest fires!

- Zootybang - 09-24-2003

Because i said so.

- Danked - 09-24-2003

Because one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

- criticslovesnatch - 09-24-2003

I can't think of any other funny lines that begin with because.

- Danked - 09-24-2003

BECAUSE STONE COLD SAYS SO!!!!!

(I'm disgusted with myself for posting that)

- GonzoStyle - 09-24-2003

Because, if I wear it anywhere else, it chafes. I'm sorry, its just that I didn't want you guys to think that I was stuffy. You know, no fun, all brain, no penis.

- Danked - 09-24-2003

Because we are too menny.

- GonzoStyle - 09-24-2003

Because the world is round.

- Danked - 09-24-2003

Because because because.... because of the wonderful things he does!

- GonzoStyle - 09-25-2003

beeeeeeeeeeecause the sky is bluuuuuuuue

- Danked - 09-25-2003

Because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on, my friend. Someone started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll go on singing it forever just because...

- Danked - 09-25-2003

Damn it! I've had that Lambchop song stuck in my head all day!

- drusilla - 09-25-2003

because i love you