CDIH
who, what, where, when, what happened? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: who, what, where, when, what happened? (/showthread.php?tid=7464)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 09-28-2003

if anyone even noticed, the board was down since about 7TongueM yesterday, I didn't find out till about 11 or so. Basically it was on the server hosts side and nothing anyone of us could fix so that's why it took so long to rectify. It was a CGI Script error that we couldn't fix cause we couldn't access our own FTP OR Admin tables cause everything was down.

so blah blah blah, they fixed it, then we fixed it over again and everything is fine.

- Paper Boy - 09-28-2003

i have a nifty new avatar that i would like to use. i was wondering if you could host it on the board for me. could you, please?

- Doc - 09-28-2003

I just want the record to show that I did not understand one word of Gonzo's post, save the word 'retify'

- HedCold - 09-28-2003

must have been my vicious pm's

- Galt - 09-28-2003

will this mean that the board won't crash IE anymore?

- The Jays - 09-28-2003

you know, I was sitting on a bench on campus at around 10:37 pm last night, watching all of the hot freshman ass getting off of the north campus bus on the way to the bars, and I thought of this awesome idea for a post on the board, so I ran to the computer lab next door and attempted to log on to the board, and this fucking shit happens! fucking host fucking mother fuckers!

Doc Wrote:I just want the record to show that I did not understand one word of Gonzo's post, save the word 'retify'
simply

the people that we pay to give us space for this site, they fucked up. It took so long to fix because it was on their end.

- Zootybang - 09-28-2003

Quote:I did not understand one word of Gonzo's post, save the word 'retify'
Ha ha!!! You know...

This guy said "hey you have 'chitty chitty bang bang'.... hello?"

the reason he said 'hello' was cause I blanked out for a minute and thought of Zootybang.

- diceisgod - 09-29-2003

Quote:I just want the record to show that I did not understand one word of Gonzo's post, save the word 'retify'

Yeah "rectify" is a drug in the steriod family right?

- Doc - 09-30-2003

No, but 'typo' is in the kiss my hairy ass family

- GonzoStyle - 09-30-2003

Your ass is hairy?

whoa that kills some of my plans.

- Doc - 09-30-2003

My mom's side of the family is Arab...we make Italians look like Patrick Stewart. I'm willing to wax though

Game on!!

Doc Wrote:My mom's side of the family is Arab
I'm jewish, hope you don't mind.

- Doc - 09-30-2003

She's an Arab Jew. No lie. You wonder why she had to leave Morocco

- Danked - 09-30-2003

While you two are making googly eyes at one another, poor Pat Cooper has a nifty new avater no one's seeing....

- Galt - 09-30-2003

I like your sig better. Speaking of which. I'm missing that show right now.

- Velociti - 09-30-2003

college is awesome. No greater combo then procrastination and alcohol

Edited By Velociti on 1064893239

Danked Wrote:While you two are making googly eyes at one another, poor Pat Cooper has a nifty new avater no one's seeing....
If it was Pat Cooper I woulda jumped on the request right away.