CDIH
Name that film. - New game? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Name that film. - New game? (/showthread.php?tid=752)

- Arthur Dent - 03-12-2002

I was recently told a story about the history of a pub in london and I could swear I saw the story played out as part of a film, but can't remember which one.

First, the story i heard (supposed to be true):

The pub (who's name noone could remember) used to be an inn where travelers would spend the night when traveling by wagon between cities. People traveling alone would be shown to a room on the first floor to spend the night. After they had fallen asleep, the inn's owner would go into the basement and pull a pin out from under the bed. The bed would flip over on a pivot and dump the traveler into a pit full of water where they would be left to drown.

The inn's owner would then keep all the traveler's money and possessions. In addition, the traveler would be chopped up and included in the stew that was served nightly to the inn's patrons.

I could swear this story was included in part of a movie. I think it might have been one about a monk investigating murders and had "rose" somewhere in the name, but I'm not sure.

Anybody ever see this before?
-----------------------------

Now, for the game. Describe an obscure scene from a movie and people will guess what movie it's from.

- GonzoStyle - 03-12-2002

Remember the one with the guy who went down on this fuckin chick and then she was like "BAH" and he went to drink with this guy and the guy was like woooooooo and he died.

- IkeaBoy - 03-12-2002

The Name of the Rose with Connery and Slater?

- Buttmunch - 03-12-2002

gonads and strife?

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

- Arthur Dent - 03-12-2002

Yes, Ikea with the knowledge!

That's the film I was thinking of, but was that scene in it?

- Galt - 03-12-2002

Did you hear about the guy who was playing sex games with his girlfriend and he was eating tuna out of her box and then a few days later she had pains down there, and she found how she had a maggot infestation.

That guy was from my town.

Galt Wrote:Did you hear about the guy who was playing sex games with his girlfriend and he was eating tuna out of her box and then a few days later she had pains down there, and she found how she had a maggot infestation.

So you live in brooklyn?

- Sephiroth - 03-12-2002

Bruce Willis was dead the WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE.

Sephiroth Wrote:Bruce Willis was dead the WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE.
Was I the only one who hated him in that movie?

The Gimp was Keyser Soze!!!

- Galt - 03-12-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Did you hear about the guy who was playing sex games with his girlfriend and he was eating tuna out of her box and then a few days later she had pains down there, and she found how she had a maggot infestation.

So you live in brooklyn?
That happened in your town too?

Wow, what a coincidence. I bet you don't know any girls who got a hot dog stuck in their cooch.

That girl was from my town.

- Spitfire - 03-12-2002

damn!!! I thought the kids and their mom were dead the whole movie! Sad

Galt Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

So you live in brooklyn?
That happened in your town too?

Wow, what a coincidence. I bet you don't know any girls who got a hot dog stuck in their cooch.

That girl was from my town.
We don't have fuckin towns here, we got boroughs.

- Buttmunch - 03-12-2002

Quote:We don't have fuckin towns here, we got boroughs.
We've got Donkeys and Mules.

Buttmunch Wrote:
Quote:We don't have fuckin towns here, we got boroughs.
We've got Donkeys and Mules.
What's the difference?