CDIH
Okay... okay... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Okay... okay... (/showthread.php?tid=7523)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Danked - 10-06-2003

So say I put my brain in a robot body and there's a war... robots versus humans... what side am I on?

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

This is by far the greatest debate question posed..... ever.

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

I'm on the side of the those that like to curse in French

- Danked - 10-06-2003

I would think that the robots could curse in several different languages.

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

Cursing in french is like wiping your ass with silk so i here.

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

I'd say you were on the side of the robots, because by transferring your brain from the human body to the robot body, you rejected your human form, and said "Fuck you, human body, you are inadequate."

- Danked - 10-06-2003

But what if I was in a tragic accident and didn't really choose to have my brain inserted into a robot body?

It was the only thing I could do to survive!

- QuickStop - 10-06-2003

i think you'd be a spy for us, gaining robot trust then stabbing them in their cold metal backs!

- Danked - 10-06-2003

But could you really trust me? Seeing as how I'm a robot and all...

- GonzoStyle - 10-06-2003

Danked Wrote:So say I put my brain in a robot body and there's a war... robots versus humans... what side am I on?
Humans since you're putting your smoked out brain into their systems. It can only hurt them, not help them.

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

Quote:It was the only thing I could do to survive!

Well, in that case, you were on the side of the humans, because a real human will exploit the world around him in order to survive. Just as man eats animals, takes over the land, and pollutes the world, you have exploited the sworn enemy and used them for your own selfish benefit. Good for you!

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

I'll be a robot if i get to fuck Tasha Yar

- criticslovesnatch - 10-06-2003

would you get X-ray vision?

- Kid Afrika - 10-06-2003

What if you could just have your brain put on the Internet as a free-roaming program?

I would totally do that before I would put my brain in a robot. I'd rather have the freedom of not requiring a physical existence.

To answer your question, you would fight for the robots, or you would be a rogue cyborg that would surely be hunted by all robots as a primary target/defector. AKA - sympathizer.

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

That didn't answer anything.

Quote:So say I put my brain in a robot body and there's a war... robots versus humans... what side am I on?

Actually, I think it answers the question posed in the original post.

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

Questions....pfft

can I have some pussy now?

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

No it doesn't. You said you'd either fight for the robots OR you'd be a rogue cyborg. So, which one are you? A cyborg who fights for the robots, or a rogue cyborg?

By default you would fight for the robots. If you chose not to, you would be a rogue cyborg.

This of course assumes that you would not lose free will by having your brain put in a robot.

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

JESUS CHRIST, TAKE A FUCKING SIDE! ROBOTS OR HUMANS???????????