CDIH
In post 10,000... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: In post 10,000... (/showthread.php?tid=7528)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 10-06-2003

Sleeper pays tribute to the 2 most underrated games in NES history!!!!
[Image: clashdemonf.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
[Image: prtomato.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

!!!!!!!!!!

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- GonzoStyle - 10-06-2003

holy shit, what a let down...

wow, this is worse than episode 1 of star wars.

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

Hey, look, 40 home runs, how exciting.

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

<span style='font-size:107pt;line-height:100%'>!</span>

GonzoStyle Wrote:holy shit, what a let down...

wow, this is worse than episode 1 of star wars.
I could've made the best post ever (OH WAIT I DID), and you would've said that!

You ever have sex and right at the point of orgasm your dick slips out and ruins the whole momentum thus ruining the orgasm?

yeah.

nope

[Image: PT-2-L.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

In post 10,000, The Sleeper is obviously being played by another person.

Remember beating mario bros 2 after playing it for so long and you realize it was all just a dream, then you felt soooo jipped?

yeah.

I don't think I ever beat mario 2!

but i did beat this game!!!
[Image: cadh02.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

How good are Zuchinni Mountains?

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

Quote:You ever have sex and right at the point of orgasm your dick slips out and ruins the whole momentum thus ruining the orgasm?

How bout sex to the point of orgasm, and your dick slips out, and when you try to push it back it, you hit that wall between the ass and pussy, and you like bend your dick and collapse in pain?

Well, I'd rather have this thread than have that happen.

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

If I were playing that game I'd press the Praise button followed by the Dump button

the percy button is useful. percy is a persimmon who is your (Sir cucumber) sidekick, and he gives helpful advice as well as loyal freindship

- diceisgod - 10-06-2003

Take me yonder to the Zuchinni Mountains, Sir Cucumber.

- The Jays - 10-06-2003

Quote:the percy button is useful. percy is a persimmon who is your (Sir cucumber) sidekick, and he gives helpful advice as well as loyal freindship

That has to be the saddest thing I've ever read.

[Image: ptomato.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I think sir cucumber just turned dill if you know what i mean!!!!