CDIH
Simply amazing... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Simply amazing... (/showthread.php?tid=7551)

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2003

So today was my next to last day working at Blockbuster before I start my new job. Naturally I kinda kicked back and didn't give a fuck as much, plus I was actually nice to customers.

So anyway, this kid whose name I can't pronounce let alone spell, but it rolls off the tounge as "ow-fax". So this kid comes in a lot and is always bustin balls for free rentals, etc.

I start talking to him and I say "it's 11:30, don't you have school tomorow?"

He replies "School? I don't do that"

what? you don't do that?

Nah I haven't gone to school in 3 years now, I don't like it.

Turns out this kid is 15 years old and completed 8th grade and that's it. To boot his parents don't care and none of his other brothers go to school either. No home schooling, tutors, nothing. Which explains soooo much since this kid is dumb as fuck.

But he then blows my mind that a lot of hassidic families don't send their children to school cause they feel it is pointless, it gets in the way of making money. Naturally his kike family owns 5 jewlery stores and ofcourse he says he owns a jewlery store, yet he barely has pubes.

He "works" there about 3 hours a day, 4 days a week and his parents "pay" him 500 bucks cash every week. Yet the kid can barely read and has no communication skills, no knowlege of anything.

I don't get where are child services, where is parental concern, where the fuck is just common sense?

- Hybrid - 10-08-2003

he makes more a week than i made all summer

- The Jays - 10-08-2003

what happened to all that Final Destination 2 money?

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2003

This kid can barely get a 7 word sentence out without slurring 5 words.

- IrishAlkey - 10-08-2003

He makes more than you.

- Danked - 10-08-2003

Congrats on the new job.

- Doc - 10-08-2003

You're forgetting rule #1 . Hassidim are weird.

- The Sleeper - 10-08-2003

what is the new job?

- Danked - 10-08-2003

A recruiter from Hollywood Video spotted Gonzo's fast reshelving skills in the Foreign Film section and hired him on the spot!

- Hey Ladi - 10-08-2003

The Jays Wrote:what happened to all that Final Destination 2 money?
hookers & blow

- GonzoStyle - 10-09-2003

IrishAlkey Wrote:He makes more than you.
and you but you should be used to it with the spic already makin more than you.

- QuickStop - 10-09-2003

oh snap!

- drusilla - 10-09-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:So this kid comes in a lot and is always bustin balls for free rentals, etc.

He "works" there about 3 hours a day, 4 days a week and his parents "pay" him 500 bucks cash every week.

i'm amazed at how cheap they can be

Edited By drusilla on 1065666592

- QuickStop - 10-09-2003

one of my friends is jewish and one time he said something stupid, so my friend matt throws a penny on the floor and says "don't you have something you should be doing?"

- Gooch - 10-09-2003

congrats on the new job, gonzypoooo.

good luck with it.

also: moral of the story...jews suck.

- Lord Slug - 10-09-2003

Simply amazing you used the phrase "To boot..."

This happens all the time. I bust my balls every day workin for the man. And people like this can just get away for working 12 hours all week and get paid like that? It's prolly all under the table, too.

Don't you wish you have a slurring problem? Or hung around blockbuster asking for free rentals?