CDIH
My watch broke.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My watch broke.. (/showthread.php?tid=7585)

Pages: 1 2 3

- QuickStop - 10-15-2003

a while ago the band snapped so its now a pocket watch...so whats new with you guys?

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2003

My watch is mint.

- QuickStop - 10-15-2003

wanna trade watches?

- The Sleeper - 10-15-2003

does it have a calculator on it?

My watch costs more than any possesion I own, it's a nice watch, I always wanted a nice watch.

- QuickStop - 10-15-2003

you didnt answer the question

why would I trade my sweet watch away for a busted watch, even if it is THE quickstops watch.

- QuickStop - 10-15-2003

i dont know.

Yeah I just put on my watch, its so fuckin sweet.

- QuickStop - 10-15-2003

my friend broke his wrist playing football, and its in an L shaped cast...and since he broke the growth plate or something he has to have it sitting upward all the time...so he looks like a retard with his hand up at his chest bent inward...we made fun of him all day...it was great

my watch is like WHOA!!!

- QuickStop - 10-15-2003

i fucking hate that song. its so terrible. my love is like whoa...my ass is like whoa. i thought it was a joke song when i first heard it. worse lyrics than that song "blue"

- HedCold - 10-15-2003

stuart scott said someone was like woah before. i wanted to hit somebody

- The Jays - 10-15-2003

You mean your watch is actually made of mint, Gonzo?

- Galt - 10-15-2003

I had a nice watch. But then the 11 o'clock crystal fell off and kept swimming around the face. It was annoying because the hands would get stuck sometimes and it pissed me off.

So I took an eyeglass repair case, and opened the watch. I couldn't get the whole back off because it was metal and the pin made it difficult to get to the face. So I couldn't put the crystal back in. So instead, I knocked off all the rest of the crystals so all that was left was the 3, 6, 9, and 12 emblems.

Then the 9 crystal started to get loose and it looked weird. It annoyed me, and I opened it up again. I tried to push it down (since it was bigger than a crystal), and it worked for a day, but then it fell out.

When I noticed it while walking out of work, got annoyed, took it off, and threw it in the middle of 6th Avenue.

- The Sleeper - 10-15-2003

you did not just write 4 paragraphs about a watch.

- Galt - 10-15-2003

I have many things to say about many subjects.

QuickStop Wrote:i fucking hate that song. its so terrible. my love is like whoa...my ass is like whoa. i thought it was a joke song when i first heard it. worse lyrics than that song "blue"
I was refering to the Black Rob song, not the twat who does coke commercials with a former great rapper.

- Goatweed - 10-15-2003

My watch is three years old. I've changed the battery and the strap once. It's got Indiglo, and only one scratch on the face. I like it alot.

I haven't changed the battery in the 4 years i've had the watch.