CDIH
I would not wanna be... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I would not wanna be... (/showthread.php?tid=7586)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2003

The cubs fan who interfered with alou catching that foul ball which woulda been out number 2.

Now with alex gonzalez's error the marlins have tied the game and the cubs begin to unravel.

If they lose, that fan is the last person I would wanna be on earth.

and now they take the lead.

If Harey Carey was alive, he'd die right now.

- The Sleeper - 10-15-2003

now that fan knows how Paxil Poppin Chub Chub feels every moment of his life

and the runs just keep piling up.

What blows is that prior pitched an amazing game for 7 and a 1/3 innings, giving up no runs. Now he gets a loss or a no decision at best. He got screwed over as did the cubs and all the fans cause of some moron fan who on top of it all was wearing headphones for whatever reason and alex gonzalez's fuckin error.

oh yeah while I was typing this another run scored, thats an 8 run inning.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-15-2003

if i was that kid, i would definitely kill myself.

Imagine if they lose the next game and miss out on the series, that kids not gonna live to see the next season... of basketball.

- The Jays - 10-15-2003

he was probably wearing headphones because he was listening to the game being called on the radio.

The Jays Wrote:he was probably wearing headphones because he was listening to the game being called on the radio.
he's some winner

yeah he's sitting by the wall and he needs to hear the game, well maybe he heard the announcers mock him unmercifully for being an idiot.

- The Jays - 10-15-2003

yo, 8-3, that shit's not funny for Cubs fans. They were all ready to fucking burn Chicago down, now they'll be heading home all sad puppy dog eyes and shit.

They were just 5 outs away from the series...

- The Jays - 10-15-2003

Now the announcers are talking about the guy, going home to his family and shit.

and the cubs lose...

- The Jays - 10-15-2003

Ahh, back to the way it's always been.

i pray to god that the cubs lose the series now

well that guy can replace the goat now.

what is the deal with the goat?? i don't remmeber any of this when i watched ken burns baseball

I bet you remember the merkle boner though.

the billy goat curse is what they are talking about.

Billy Sianis used to bring a billy goat to Wrigley to goad opposing teams. In the 1945 series with Detroit, Mr. P.K. Wrigley, the Cubs owner, wanted the billly goat out.

He said not the goat. The goat smells. In repsonse Billy Sianis got mad and said, "No, Billy Sianis, no billy goat in the Friendly Confines, then there will never be a world series played at Wrigley Field again."

I know its not as cool as the curse of the bambino but thats what it is.

ok it wasnt a kid, just some loser guy.

he had beer thrown all over him, i love it, that guys life is going to be complete hell.

- HedCold - 10-15-2003

i just saw the highlights on espn. stuart scott is the worst. when alex gonzalez made the error he went "a sick error by gonzalez."