CDIH
News? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: News? (/showthread.php?tid=7591)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- The Jays - 10-15-2003

WTF? The ferry fucking crashed? How come I'm only getting fucking stories on jelly donuts and the Cubs? What happened?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-16-2003

i hope goatweed is ok :-(

- The Jays - 10-16-2003

hey, where is he?

thats what im sayin...

- The Jays - 10-16-2003

but, doesnt he usually work late?

His last post on the board was at 1:00pm.

someone call him make sure hes ok!!!

- The Jays - 10-16-2003

I don't have his number. Someone deleted all my PM's a while back.

- drusilla - 10-16-2003

Quote:NEW YORK (AP) - A Staten Island ferry slammed into a pier as it was docking Wednesday, killing at least 10 people, tearing off victims' limbs and sending passengers leaping into the water, officials said. At least 34 people were injured.

ferry crash

Edited By drusilla on 1066265028

- Goatweed - 10-16-2003

I'm alright - but I did leave work early for chiro - I had to take an express bus home, what a fuckin' pain in the ass that was.

I did make out better then the 44 people or so that are hurt and/or dead - noone knows what the fuck happened, but I keep hearing the boat was moving at full speed - the winds weren't that strong, so I'm thinking there was some shenanigans involved - also, the pilot tried to commit suicide (allegedly) so it's not known if he tried to do it by ramming the boat, or if he's tried to off himself because of the accident.

Either way, the boat looked awful - it looked like god took a knife and gutted the ferry.

I'm alright though - thanks for the concern fellas :loveya:

- GonzoStyle - 10-16-2003

:loveya:

i was concerned, very very concerned!

- drusilla - 10-16-2003

Goatweed Wrote:I'm thinking there was some shenanigans involved - also, the pilot tried to commit suicide (allegedly) so it's not known if he tried to do it by ramming the boat, or if he's tried to off himself because of the accident.
1010 was saying something wacky like he jumped off the boat, swam home & slit his wrists, & then tried to shoot himself with a bb gun.

anyone who tries to kill themselves with a BB gun really does deserve to die.

- Goatweed - 10-16-2003

I didn't hear all that, actually I just heard the suicide shit when I got home at 9 - but I kinda figured something was up, everyone said the boat was barreling in, the wind wasnt that fuckin' hard.

If he did do this on purpose, his ass should fry.

His ass should fry for a number of reasons from what I can tell.

He should pair up with the cubs fan for the most pathetic existence award.

- Goatweed - 10-16-2003

I dunno, its just kinda scary - I take that fucker every day, twice a day. Most times you dont think about shit 'cause it's the ferry, it's slow, nothing usually happens, etc.

I really need to move to Miami...

Goatweed Wrote:I really need to move to Miami...
:16:

- Goatweed - 10-16-2003

what? it's gorgeous there, even the latino's are nice.

Mariah hangs there all the time, too :-p

- Jack - 10-16-2003

You should move to Michigan. Boring and Dull here.

- PatCooper - 10-16-2003

oh sure everyone worrys about Goaty but not me. Fuck you guys. :7:
I was actually on the boat behind the one that. I left my office at 3 and didn't get home until 8:40.
what a fucking day.