CDIH
Well...that was embarresing - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Well...that was embarresing (/showthread.php?tid=7594)

- Doc - 10-16-2003

Edit--Yes, I know I mis-spelled embarrasing...I suck at the typing--

So I was driving back from White Castle this afternoon and I realize there is nothing on the radio. I start flipping around and come to Z100 who is playing some old Bon Jovi, so I keep it there. It's a nice day and I have my window down in the car, and I come to a stoplight. It's at this moment that I realize that I'm now singing to the music.

I sing in my car more often than I care to admit. I also happen to be one of the worst singers ever to attempt to carry a tune. Most of the time, I sing and don't even realize it. That's what happened today, but it was worse.

You see, the Bon Jovi song had ended and the next song came on the radio. I guess I was on auto-pilot, because I didn't even realize that another song had come on the radio. The song that had come on after Living on a Prayer was the Hillary Duff song Yesterday. Well, I realize I'm singing and turn my head to the left and see a rather comely woman in the car looking at me with a strange mix of amusement and disgust. And I can understand her reaction...a guy in a car belting out a Hillary Duff song is not normal. Well, the light mercifully turns green and she turns left, leaving me to drive back to work and contemplate what has just occurred. I'm left with several questions:

1. How do I know the words to a Hillary Duff song? I don't usually listen to pop stations, and I would never associate myself with people who have that CD in their 5 disc changer. But, apparently, I know the lyrics

2. Does it make me gay to be singing that song?

3. Does having inappropriate thoughts about Hillary Duff cancel out the fag-osity mentioned in question 2?

4. If I ever were to meet the woman in the other car again, could I somehow turn this into a way to get into her pants?

Edited By Doc on 1066333382

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-16-2003

so yesterday...so yesterday
havent you heard that im gonna be ok?

- Goatweed - 10-16-2003

I've seen pics of her, but I've never heard her songs. She's got a nice rack.

My opinion is you're kinda gay for knowing her tunes and lyrics - despite the thoughts in your head of treating her like a farm animal.

I would also have to guess that the chances of you getting into that woman's pants (assuming you ever meet her again) would be severely decreased if she remembered you were the Hillary Duff dude. You might be able to work it out if you were to explain it to her as you did above, but with a little more wit and charm to get her clothes off.

I take it you're still watching the WE channel? :lol:

- HedCold - 10-16-2003

1. see answer to 2
2. yes
3. no
4. no

- HedCold - 10-16-2003

yea i'm sure telling her that he was actually singing to bon jovi at first would really move him up the cool scale

- Goatweed - 10-16-2003

you never know - women still think JBJ is the shit - he does all those cheesy movies inbetween putting out shit CD's.

Edited By Goatweed on 1066335098

- Doc - 10-16-2003

What...Bon Jovi is cool, it's retro, like bellbottoms and Woodstock 99.

Edited By Doc on 1066334737

- crx girl - 10-16-2003

i've got the song stuck in my head now. thanks

- Kid Afrika - 10-16-2003

1. How old are you again? Because I think you're about my age and I can't believe you even know who Hillary Duff is.
2. It doesn't make you gay unless you had a guy's cock in your hand, ass, or mouth while singing it. Or, if you were wearing pink hot pants at the time.
3. Not if your inappropriate thoughts are about wearing her clothes.
4. You could say you knew she was watching and did it just to be funny. Or, play up the gay angle... maybe she's a fag-hag.

- Danked - 10-16-2003

Fagmo.

- diceisgod - 10-16-2003

Hillary Duff? Who?

- GonzoStyle - 10-16-2003

The Lizzy Macguire girl, duh!!!!!

How can you not know who Hillary Duff is, she was also in Agent Cody Banks.

Losers.

- Galt - 10-16-2003

I would rather fuck Amanda Byne's shadow than Hillary Duff.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-17-2003

hell yeah!