CDIH
Woooo! TV has finally hit rock bottom! - Well I'll watch it - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Woooo! TV has finally hit rock bottom! - Well I'll watch it (/showthread.php?tid=76)

- WhipThisFez - 01-16-2002

Ozzy Gets His Own Show

New reality television program to debut in March

Well, it ain't Ozzie and Harriet, but Ozzy Osbourne and his family will be the subject of a new TV series, The Osbournes, to debut on MTV on March 5th. The series is based on a six-month period during which Ozzy and family granted the network nearly unlimited access to their daily lives. According to the network, the episodes will include the Osbournes dealing with "typical familial issues such as school, allowance, moving, pets, tattoos, adolescence and life on the road."
In addition to Ozzy, the show will feature his wife/manager Sharon and their two children, sixteen-year-old Kelly and fifteen-year-old Jack. "The Osbournes is such compelling television because no one could write the characters of Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly -- they're simply too real," said MTV Senior Vice President of Music Development Lois Curren. "[It's] a new form -- part reality show, part sitcom, and there's nothing like it on TV."

The Osbournes will air at 10:30 p.m. on March 5th, immediately after The Real World.

ANDREW DANSBY
(January 15, 2002)

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

:bouncer: Oh fuckin joy. Look what we have to look foward to. Do you think they will show Ozzy taking all the meds he needs to keep his rotted corpse alive? That would so fuckin rule. How about Ozzy on the toilet letting loose a steaming loaf?

Come on, Emmy is written all over this one! :real good:

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 15 2002 at 8:05

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

I COULD NOT MAKE OUT YOUR POST BECAUSE THE LETTERS WERE TO SMALL.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-16-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:I COULD NOT MAKE OUT YOUR POST BECAUSE THE LETTERS WERE TO SMALL.
I thought we disabled shouting?

- fbd - 01-16-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:I COULD NOT MAKE OUT YOUR POST BECAUSE THE LETTERS WERE TO SMALL.
do i even have to make the one eye joke?you didnt even lob a slow one over the plate, this is fucking teeball

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Quote:I COULD NOT MAKE OUT YOUR POST BECAUSE THE LETTERS WERE TO SMALL.
do i even have to make the one eye joke?you didnt even lob a slow one over the plate, this is fucking teeball
HOO HOO get some new jokes HOO HOO

- Dryblood - 01-16-2002

holly shit.....thank god i have cable!!!

- IkeaBoy - 01-16-2002

I'm SO watching this. I'd prefer it if it was a conventional sitcom with a laugh track and everything. "Ozzy, your son wants to use the car." "/mumble/mumble/mumble/mumble/helicopter" "That's our Ozzy!"

Edited By IkeaBoy on Jan. 16 2002 at 02:42

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Quote:HOO HOO get some new jokes HOO HOO

Yeah ok, let's not make fun of your disability. Sure, that will work over here. No doubt about it.

Seriously, it will! :brokenjaw:

I'm sorry, but like Ikea mentioned, the guy is a mumbling fool at this point, and his kids just fuckin suck. I wish ICP shank his wife on the show though. I would tune in for "A very special episode of the Osbournes".......