CDIH
Once again - st me! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Once again - st me! (/showthread.php?tid=7653)

Pages: 1 2

- Wormface - 10-25-2003

I get to see against me yet again~! Tonight, in hartford CT.. fo FREE you dirty fucking niggers.;.

- GonzoStyle - 10-25-2003

yeah but in the morning you have to wake up and be you.

- Goatweed - 10-25-2003

we're all niggers? when did this happen?

- The Jays - 10-25-2003

we're only niggers in the C. Thomas Howell "Soul Man" sense of the word.

- Goatweed - 10-25-2003

I'd rather be a nigger than be C. Thomas Howell.

- Galt - 10-25-2003

Never in my life have I heard of this band yet they've been posted about like 5 times in the last two weeks on this board. Which means about 10% of the posts on this board are about this band. They sound like they must be a pretty good up and coming band? Are they the new Smashmouth?

- The Sleeper - 10-25-2003

they are the new semi-sonic

- Galt - 10-25-2003

They were a good band.

- diceisgod - 10-25-2003

I'm actually the lead singer of the band.

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

Galt, I think it's one of those groups that people say they listen to because they either don't want to seem ignorant or they just want to seem cool cause they are listening to a band that people don't know and are making them seem like the next up and coming band because if they ever make it big they can say "oh I listened to them back in the day" Kind of like peope do nowadays with Radiohead.

- GonzoStyle - 10-26-2003

Quote:"oh I listened to them back in the day" Kind of like peope do nowadays with Radiohead.

Danked :12:

- The Sleeper - 10-26-2003

Faceman Wrote:Galt, I think it's one of those groups that people say they listen to because they either don't want to seem ignorant or they just want to seem cool cause they are listening to a band that people don't know and are making them seem like the next up and coming band because if they ever make it big they can say "oh I listened to them back in the day" Kind of like peope do nowadays with Radiohead.
you like country music

- crx girl - 10-26-2003

yeah, i listened to radiohead back in the day. everybody did, they were on the radio and mtv all the time. good example Rolleyes

- Wormface - 10-26-2003

Quote:Galt, I think it's one of those groups that people say they listen to because they either don't want to seem ignorant or they just want to seem cool cause they are listening to a band that people don't know and are making them seem like the next up and coming band because if they ever make it big they can say "oh I listened to them back in the day" Kind of like peope do nowadays with Radiohead.

Allright Iann..

- Faceman - 10-28-2003

crx girl Wrote:yeah, i listened to radiohead back in the day. everybody did, they were on the radio and mtv all the time. good example Rolleyes
I meant before "Ok Computer" Before then, there weren't on radio stations "all the time". Unless I missed it when they're debut album "Pablo Honey" was a mainstay of mass marketed radio. Rolleyes But when "ok computer" hit, then they were and people swore they listened to them since the beginning.

Edited By Faceman on 1067352847

- Galt - 10-28-2003

can you imagine how weird someone would look if they actually had a radio for a head?

- Faceman - 10-28-2003

Galt Wrote:can you imagine how weird someone would look if they actually had a radio for a head?
If they did and you didn't like what they were saying, you could just turn them off

- Galt - 10-28-2003

I sure wish someone witty were online and posted a reply before you.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-28-2003

if wormface and faceman merged, they could be WORMFACEMAN!

- Faceman - 10-28-2003

Sorry Galt, we can't all have your immense sense of humor.