CDIH
Hey did anyone watch: - the democratic presidential debate - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey did anyone watch: - the democratic presidential debate (/showthread.php?tid=7671)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 10-27-2003

I didn't think so...

But to be honest, I was scared cause Al Sharpton made the most sense.

- The Sleeper - 10-27-2003

I was watching What Women Want on CBS

- QuickStop - 10-27-2003

i was watching those two jackass spinoffs on mtv. they were funny

- The Jays - 10-27-2003

So, what did you learn, Sleeper?

that Mel Gibson still has a sexy bod in his mid 40s

- Mad - 10-27-2003

I feel very sorry for Bam's parents. If he was my kid he would have been dead a long time ago.

- The Jays - 10-27-2003

Rolleyes

I dunno who scares me more, Dick Gephardt or Dean.

But for anyone remotely interested fox news will be replaying the debate at midnight. The first hour or so is the most interesting.

- The Jays - 10-27-2003

Howard Dean has trouble closing his mouth. His lip always looks like its hanging off the rest of his head.

But Gephardt's face looks like it's made of plastic and he tries too hard to talk like John Wayne.

i think you guys are making these names up

Not at all, Dick Gephardts first name is Dick, he doesn't even bother to call himself Richard.

But if you want a laugh watch Representative Dennis Kucinich. Not only does he look like Ross Perot but he talks like him. Plus when he gets angry and calls someone out he starts shaking like a chihuahua.

Kucinich is an awesome name as well.

- The Jays - 10-27-2003

I beat off nightly to Carol Mosely Braun.

The funniest part had to be when Liberman called General Wesley Clark, George Bush Lite.

- The Jays - 10-27-2003

It's funny when Wesley Clark says anything, and then everyone just rips him to shreds.

Seriously, I coulda sworn Clark was gonna cry on several occasions.

Especially when Lieberman was mocking him, you could see clark just yearning to say "fuckin jew"... or maybe it was me.

But when Kucinich was fuckin with clark, clark just gazed at him like "I could so fuckin kick your ass, I was supreme nato allied commander!!!!"

- Mad - 10-27-2003

Kucinich is a fucking commie. This weaselly little fuck wants to give everything away, well who the fuck is going to pay for all this "Universal" shit?

There is no way in hell that I would vote for any of these douche nozzles. That includes the biggest one of all, GW Bush.

Sharpton won me over, no joke.

- Mad - 10-27-2003

Sharpton is an excellent public speaker. However, the Party higher ups will not support him and are just letting him go through the motions to be "fair".

I liked how he mellowed out his hair. No more processed shit so he seems like a real brother.

Who was the Uncle Tom asking the questions?

Huel Perkins.