CDIH
A day at the laundromat - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A day at the laundromat (/showthread.php?tid=7684)

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2003

So I go to do the laundry today, it's been a while since I been there cause I used to go to my cousins building down the block, they had a laundry room. But unfortunatly he moved last week, so I had to go back to the regular laundromat.

It was an awe inspiring site.

Why the fuck do people wait until they have no clothes left to wear till they do their laundry? There was a guy there who had on a nasty, mustard stained old miami huricanes sweater and a pair of what I coulda sworn were pajama bottoms. Slippers, no socks cause they were all filthy. There were several other very malodorous chums hanging around who really just waited till the last minute.

Then you got the spics and the terrorists fighting over machines. These fuckin people who prodigiously reproduce, walk in with like 200 loads of laundry and take up every single available machine. Either stop fucking or go do your laundry more often.

Then the creme de la creme are the black folks. They dont give a fuck about their laundry, they just shove in all their clothes into a machine, cram it all up even thought it wont get clean cause the machine is crammed.

Then they walk around the place, either singing or playing basketball with no ball, just doing moves and fakes to themselves. Then they proceed to overtake the TV. Everyone is sitting there watching the TV, I think it was a game show or whatever. This bitch grabs the remote and changes it to some music station I never seen that plays reggae music and puts it on full volume. Naturally everyone is to scared to say something and the mexicans cant speak english anyway. Then she starts dancing with the dude who looked old enough to be her grandfathers grandfather, it wasnt a pretty sight.

After a few minutes she leaves with him to probably have yet another welfare child. Now everyone grows a mouth, I didnt care I had my headphones on and wasnt watchin the TV.

So for the next hour everyone has somethin to talk about, oh shit I was about to... you were about to nothing!!!

Laundromats are fun

- HedCold - 10-29-2003

maybe you could have started a round table discussion on boxing

- Mad - 10-29-2003

I use the wash and fold service, because I hate being in the laundromat with the great unwashed masses.

- Goatweed - 10-29-2003

thank god I have a washer and a dryer.

- crx girl - 10-29-2003

i have a laundry room :21:

i guess i shouldn't be so cocky now that goat got that post in ahead of mine.

i had a dream last night that the world was ending, but i had to do my laundry first

Edited By crx girl on 1067461131

- GonzoStyle - 10-29-2003

HedCold Wrote:maybe you could have started a round table discussion on boxing
I could have if I spoke spanish, latin fighters are among the best.

But alas yo no hablo espanol.

- The Jays - 10-29-2003

Quote:Why the fuck do people wait until they have no clothes left to wear till they do their laundry?

Procrastination. I'm about to do laundry, and I'm wearing a set of clothes I haven't worn since the Clinton administration.

- LyricalGomez - 10-30-2003

Having a washer and dryer in your apartment rules

- TheGMANN - 10-30-2003

I thank god for the drop-off service. I have no time nor patience for shit like that. Youre a better man than me to subject yourself to that type of torture

- Gooch - 10-30-2003

little chinese people rule. :5: