CDIH
de novo lesions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: de novo lesions (/showthread.php?tid=7707)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 11-04-2003

What are they?

- The Sleeper - 11-04-2003

i don't know

- Goatweed - 11-04-2003

Primary coronary atherosclerotic lesions(de novo lesions) are a type of inflammatory vascular disease

- crx girl - 11-04-2003

why do you ask?

- Goatweed - 11-04-2003

I bet he's just curious.

- Galt - 11-04-2003

Because I have 2

Edited By Galt on 1067909251

- The Sleeper - 11-04-2003

are you gonna die?

- crx girl - 11-04-2003

are you gonna need surgery?

- Mad - 11-04-2003

I just read that site describing them and I have no fucking clue as to what any of it means.

What did your Doctor tell you?

- Galt - 11-04-2003

...prepare for my presentation on our coverage of the medical devices industry and that de novo thing kept coming up but I couldn't find a definition of it. It was important because half of the people that have those things will be candidates for implantable cardioverter defibrillators

- Galt - 11-04-2003

Mad Wrote:What did your Doctor tell you?
You know, thought it was weird too. You'd figure a doctor would normally explain what it was that was going to kill me. But nope, she just told me that I had them, and then stared at me uncomfortably when I asked what they were. I think she was hoping I would leave, because she just started to nervously shift papers around her desk. She answered hte phone even though it didn't ring, and talked on it for about five minutes. Then she said "look over there" and ran out of the room.

So I had to go online to find the answer to my life threatening illness.<font color = white>

Edited By Galt on 1067910723

- Goatweed - 11-04-2003

your doctor sounds cool - mine likes to talk to me, and I hate that.

I'm there bacause I feel like shit, not because I wanna hear about your life!

- GonzoStyle - 11-04-2003

People with HIV get lesions too.

- Galt - 11-04-2003

yeah but they're not de novo. They're de gay sex

- Galt - 11-04-2003

:23:

Your doctor seems pretty inept to make such evaluations, she has no clue, you probably have HIV.

- Galt - 11-04-2003

Not only have I never had sex with a guy, or done IV drugs, or had a blood transfusion, I've never had sex with anyone or kissed anyone. Or had any type of physical intimacy whatever.

I'm so alone.

Maybe some sneaky co-worker at your new job pulled an adebisi on you.

Remember in Oz when adebisi got some blood from the AIDS ward and then pricked the old italian guy with a needle and infected him, then said "oh sorry it was my comb, boss"

You are so fucked.

- Galt - 11-04-2003

Who has an AIDS ward? Why even have one of those things? You're just asking for trouble.

It's like keeping rat poison near the cereal.

And I don't watch OZ. never have.

Oz was so amazing, you are a massive loser.

And they need an AIDS ward to seperate the prisoners with AIDS from the rest of the population.