CDIH
I am such a bad person :Sadface: - I broke it and didn't pay for it. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I am such a bad person :Sadface: - I broke it and didn't pay for it. (/showthread.php?tid=7719)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 11-04-2003

I was at the local bodega today and I was getting some stuff. I got my doggy some alpo, I got the new Boxing magazines, I also got some cleaning products and a bottle of snapple. I thought I could handle it all but alas the bottle of snapple fell out of my grasp.

It fell and brokded allover the floor, luckily there was an ambulence wailing outside and it was rather noisy so no one heard it.

So I just got another snapple and put it in my coat pocket to make sure it wouldn't break. Then in my speedy need to get out asap, I forgot the snapple bottle and didn't pay for it. I been going to this bodega for years, so the guys know me there and would never even think I would steal. I been goin there since I was 5 years old or so.

So not only did I break the snapple bottle and leave it for them to clean without fessing up to it but I also stole the other bottle. There was a bunch of mexican kids there unsupervised so I figured if anything I would blame it on them.

I feel so horrible now, I haven't even opened my snapple yet.

- HedCold - 11-04-2003

did you poop your pants before of after you dropped the bottle?

- Galt - 11-04-2003

You should punish yourself via knife wounds

I didn't poop my pants you fuck!!!!!

- Goatweed - 11-04-2003

once a pooper, always a pooper.

Next time i'll break the bottle over goats head and use the jagged end of the bottle to rearrange hedcolds face.

- The Sleeper - 11-04-2003

one time in 8th grade i got lunch at the cafeteria and forgot to pay for it. I felt bad about that.

I never felt bad about fuckin the school system over, they fucked us over enough.

- Galt - 11-04-2003

I once got caught red handed stealing a big white chocolate hershey bar before I was about to get on a bus for a hockey game. She caught me totally. I said it was a mistake that I had a bunch of stuff and I just forgot it (I was on crutches at the time).

Then she told my coach, and he pulled me off the bus, and they suspended me for a game.

Galt Wrote:I once got caught red handed stealing a big white chocolate hershey bar before I was about to get on a bus for a hockey game. She caught me totally. I said it was a mistake that I had a bunch of stuff and I just forgot it (I was on crutches at the time).

Then she told my coach, and he pulled me off the bus, and they suspended me for a game.
He feels your pain.

- Black Lazerus - 11-05-2003

GonzoStyle Wrote:I was at the local bodega today and I was getting some stuff. I got my doggy some alpo, I got the new Boxing magazines, I also got some cleaning products and a bottle of snapple. I thought I could handle it all but alas the bottle of snapple fell out of my grasp.

It fell and brokded allover the floor, luckily there was an ambulence wailing outside and it was rather noisy so no one heard it.

So I just got another snapple and put it in my coat pocket to make sure it wouldn't break. Then in my speedy need to get out asap, I forgot the snapple bottle and didn't pay for it. I been going to this bodega for years, so the guys know me there and would never even think I would steal. I been goin there since I was 5 years old or so.

So not only did I break the snapple bottle and leave it for them to clean without fessing up to it but I also stole the other bottle. There was a bunch of mexican kids there unsupervised so I figured if anything I would blame it on them.

I thought the only thing you people stole was land.

- GonzoStyle - 11-05-2003

Black Lazerus Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I was at the local bodega today and I was getting some stuff. I got my doggy some alpo, I got the new Boxing magazines, I also got some cleaning products and a bottle of snapple. I thought I could handle it all but alas the bottle of snapple fell out of my grasp.

I thought the only thing you people stole was land.
BLAH BLAH BLAH NIGGER BLAH BLAH BLAH

- Galt - 11-05-2003

That was actually a quite witty and succinct line. Give the boy some credit.

- Hybrid - 11-05-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:one time in 8th grade i got lunch at the cafeteria and forgot to pay for it. I felt bad about that.
ive done that. i was more shocked i got away with it than feeling bad about it.

- coppelia - 11-05-2003

when i was little i walked out of the home depot with a paint roller in my hand by accident- walked thru the line and everything with my parents.... i felt so bad when i realized on the road, i cried...we turned around and i brought it inside and the cashier gave me a piece of candy b/c i returned it.

- coppelia - 11-05-2003

i guess that teaches me that if u steal u get candy Undecided

- Danked - 11-05-2003

I used to steal jeans all the time. I would put one or two on underneath a larger pair while I was in the dressing room.

I shoplifted a lot in my day. :2:

- Danked - 11-05-2003

One Christmas season I walked around the mall going store to store casually dropping stuff into my shopping bags. It was great. Everyone in my class got some sort of gift that year.

- Galt - 11-05-2003

I defrauded the Government of Nigeria of over $20 million

- Danked - 11-05-2003

Just remembered something else... when I worked at Kings Supermarket when I was 14-15 and friends came in to buy stuff, I used to grab a pack of gum and hold it over the bar code of the expensive thing and just scan the gum so that the person buying food or one of those cheap TVs they had for sale ended up paying around 75 cents or something for it.