CDIH
my day so far! - hahahaha!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: my day so far! - hahahaha!! (/showthread.php?tid=7780)

Pages: 1 2

- Bloody Anus - 11-14-2003

Technically the day starts when you wake up and ends when you go to sleep, so I'll start at 1:45 yesterday afternoon, when I woke up after a sound 8 hour sleep - 15 minutes before the alarm was set.

I have a drink of water, check e-mail, check sports news then fantasy news, set my baksketball and hockey lineups, then smile at my 8 point lead in fantasy hockey.

Then I begin to wonder why I wanted to wake up at 2:00 in the first place, knowing full well this was a non-shower day and that the latest I'd need to wake up by would be 3:10, maybe 3:15. So for the first time in a while I'm actually bored at home. Nothing on TV (not like I even checked; it's fucking 2:30). Could have watched some more South Park, but I had already turned that computer off since I had nothing to rip or burn, and figured it could use the downtime. Not enough time to start playing any game either. SO, I just ended up browsing bookmarked sites which I haven't been to in a while, such as toonami.com, where much to my delight I learn that the 2nd season He-Man episodes I missed will all be re-aired in the coming weeks. I printed out the schedule and pushpinned it next to the TV.

Checked fantasy stuff again, then got into thinking about what parlays I'll be playing this Sunday Then at around 3:15 wet my hair, put some deodorant on, changed clothes and went to blockbuster. I park in front of a big advertisement for '2 rentals for $5.99', then in small font it had 'any additional rentals $3 each'. Is this really a special deal? All they're basically saying is it's $3 a fucking movie, which isn't really that great. But I guess it is better than the $4 at Hollywood Video. Plus I have yet to find any pubic hair on any Blockbuster discs, which is a considerable plus.

Rented So I Married an Axe Murderer and Child's Play 3. Probably won't watch them, but both have been long overdue for my divx collection. Get to work 10 minutes early for the pointless meeting. As usual, I nod my head a lot, make some sarcastic comments and offer absolutely nothing constructive or in the least bit useful. Got out at 6:07, so rounded up I'll get 2.25 hours OT. Not bad.

Well, my shift starts at 6 so now I just stay at work, where I check out the annoying weird new guy's FHM and Stuff mags. It's so sad, he's trying so hard to gain acceptance by bringing in magazines with hot chicks for everyone to look at. But everyone knows he's a fucking tool that needs to just shut the fuck up. He's telling some pointless, irrelevant, inane story like usual. I ignore it while getting fucking frustrated at how fucking hot Kristanna fucking Loken and Jillian fucking Barberie are. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!! Then we order a couple of pizzas and I feel better since I hadn't eaten all day.

For the next 3 hours or so we discuss fantasy football stuff as tomorrow is the trade deadline and I need wins in both leagues this week.. at 4-5 in both leagues I can't afford to lose this week if I want to make the playoffs. I lost 5 points on my hockey lead today which pissed me off a bit. Baksketball I'm not worried about now because once Webber and Mashburn get healthy I should be unstoppable. Finally spend some time reviewing which games to bet on for Sunday. At around 11:15 the cleaning people were long gone so I went home to get the gamecube. Considered starting to rip Axe Murderer, but figured I may as well start after work.

Get back to work around 11:30, watched some True Crime for a bit. Looks like a good game. Throwing knives at people across the street is usually a plus. Went back to analyzing parlays, then could have played some Madden but figured I couldn't get a full game in, and I'm too lazy to hook the bitch up again, so I just studied more football crap until about 4, when I felt pretty tired so took a 20 minute nap before closing all my IE windows (including some unused work-related ones) getting my shit together, filling up my water bottle and going home.

Turn on this computer and another one, where I rip and then begin to encode Axe Murderer. Turn TV on for 10 minutes, flip around, ponder why the fuck ESPN2 has a morning show, then turn TV off.

After some more thinking, finally come to a decision on parlays. Consider going out now to make the bets, but quickly realize I already have my sneakers and jacket off, so there's no fucking way I'm leaving the house again until 6. Of course, this means putting off going food shopping for about the 20th straight day. Oh well, Chinese sounds good tonight anyway.

Smoke weed, check e-mail, browse web, including messageboards. Realize I just made almost $200 by doing pretty much what I'd do if I were at home during that time (minus of course the 4 M's: masturbation, marijuana, movies, and Madden).

Grab a beer, decide it would be a very insightful and original idea to start a thread about how my day is going so far, and to make it extremely long and drawn out for no good reason at all, figuring people will read it anyway because I kick ass.

Have sudden, inexplicable craving for cocoa pebbles. Might have to cave in and go food shopping soon.

- Hybrid - 11-14-2003

i skipped right to the part about cocoa pebbles. but that in itself can make a day good. A+++

- Keyser Soze - 11-14-2003

that is a very well written detailed record of your day, please continue this blog tomorrow. im on the edge of my seat!!!!!!

- Goatweed - 11-14-2003

I'm so bored at work today, I read this entire post. It was so good, I think I'll read it again.

Better yet, I'm printing it out and hanging it on my cubicle wall - it's that fucking good!

- Galt - 11-14-2003

I read the responses before I read the actual post.

I am so excited!

- HedCold - 11-14-2003

so can you tell me how to rip movies and encode them to divx?

- The Sleeper - 11-14-2003

Quote:Grab a beer, decide it would be a very insightful and original idea to start a thread about how my day is going so far, and to make it extremely long and drawn out for no good reason at all, figuring people will read it anyway because I kick ass.
truer words have never been spoken

- GonzoStyle - 11-14-2003

If there were academy awards for best original thread, you my friend would not win since the most deserving never do.

- Jack - 11-14-2003

Suckups.

:angry:

- Goatweed - 11-14-2003

jealous?

- Keyser Soze - 11-14-2003

this was almost as good as Elf

- Jack - 11-14-2003

Goatweed Wrote:jealous?
Yes :-(

I want my ego stroked on a constant basis. :33:

- Galt - 11-14-2003

Bloody Anus > me

- Goatweed - 11-14-2003

Jack Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:jealous?
Yes :-(

I want my ego stroked on a constant basis. :33:
try putting a gun to your temple and pulling the trigger - that might solve youre stroke-less ego problem.

- Jack - 11-14-2003

No, that just makes me either A) Dead, or B) A useless vegetable for life.

I prefer beating on someone smaller than me. Always makes things better.

- Goatweed - 11-14-2003

Quote:No, that just makes me either A) Dead, or B) A useless vegetable for life.

well you've got one covered, you might as well finish the job.

Jack Wrote:I prefer beating on someone smaller than me. Always makes things better.
That rules out Paxil Poppin Chub Chub

- Jack - 11-14-2003

Yeah, I was gonna say that. That fucker is bigger than I am now.

I can't beat on him no more :-(

He scares me. :-(

- Galt - 11-14-2003

seriously. How much do you weigh?

I am not comin next saturday, forget it.