CDIH
I AM SHAVING OFF THE BEARD!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I AM SHAVING OFF THE BEARD!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7782)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 11-14-2003

yep, i have an interview monday, so it's coming off. Not sure if this will be temporary or permanent, but for all those who experienced my beard in the last few years, this is your place to post your Sleeper's beard memories! Go!

- HedCold - 11-14-2003

it was a good beard
a friendly beard

- Hybrid - 11-14-2003

it will be missed

I'm gonna miss rubbing it like a compulsive maniac and weirding out every one i come in contact with.

- Hybrid - 11-14-2003

you've always got the shrug to fall back on

true

- Goatweed - 11-14-2003

I can relate, I shaved mine off when I interviewed at my job - I grew it back after 6 months. Noone else had one, but I didn't care.

- Galt - 11-14-2003

people with beards are communists

- Jack - 11-14-2003

It will feel fucking weird. I shaved my goatee off a couple months ago when I trimmed just a little too much. I had the feeling as though it were still there and kept trying to wipe it clean after I ate. Not fun :-(

- Goatweed - 11-14-2003

save the shavings so you can reflect on it later.

- Galt - 11-14-2003

or better yet, donate it to a hospice so AIDS and Cancer patients can glue it to their heads.

- GonzoStyle - 11-14-2003

Better yet bring it next saturday so Galt could atleast see what it once looked like. It's a shame to deprive him of the beard.

- Galt - 11-14-2003

what's the interview?

- Jack - 11-14-2003

Oh, one thing that I found that helps a lot..

Instead of using aftershave when you are done, use regular old rubbing alcohol. Much better.

Company

Campusfood.com is the nation's leading network of collegiate restaurants, providing Internet Ordering and innovative Student Marketing on behalf of its member restaurants. Founded in 1997, Campusfood.com Inc. is headquartered in New York, NY.

Description

We are looking for recent college grads to join our Marketing Department. Responsibilities begin with Market Research and grow into Marketing Planning, Coordination & Execution.

Requirements

- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Computer literate - Excel, Word, Internet
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to multi-task

- Hybrid - 11-14-2003

my school is on there. its pretty cool.

- Galt - 11-14-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:Company

Campusfood.com is the nation's leading network of collegiate restaurants, providing Internet Ordering and innovative Student Marketing on behalf of its member restaurants. Founded in 1997, Campusfood.com Inc. is headquartered in New York, NY.
That is so totally sports marketing!

quiet you, a job is a job

- The Jays - 11-14-2003

Quote:Instead of using aftershave when you are done, use regular old rubbing alcohol.

Alcohol dries your skin, and makes you look old.

- GonzoStyle - 11-14-2003

Quote:Requirements

- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Computer literate - Excel, Word, Internet
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to multi-task

Dude you could use the message board as a reference of your ability to do those things.