CDIH
That other thread went off topic so..... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: That other thread went off topic so..... (/showthread.php?tid=8002)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 12-16-2003

WHO WANTS TO BUY ME A MILKSHAKE? INQUIRE BELOW

danked does

- Hybrid - 12-16-2003

milkshakes are really good. try and get him to buy me one too.

as long as it's chocolate, none of that vanilla nonesense

- Hybrid - 12-16-2003

i like vanilla. i like mint chocolate chip milkshakes alot too. the chips get stuck in the straw if it's not made to perfection though. i get sad when that happens. :-(

at haagen-dasz they have a shake with chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge, chocolate chips, chocolate sprinkles, and whipped cream. It is heaven in a cup, i think I will get one today.

- Galt - 12-16-2003

good luck with the angioplasty.

- Goatweed - 12-16-2003

When I worked at Burger King, we used to clean out the shake machine every night with bleach, and then run the bleach through the machine, as well as rinse it out with water.

Every now and then we'd skip the whole rinse procedure and just put the shake mix right in the machine - noone ever complained. Good times.

- Keyser Soze - 12-16-2003

Friendly's strawberry fribble goes great with a friendly frank.

Also, theres not better compliment to a shake than lightly salted french fries on the side.

- Galt - 12-16-2003

Tom's Restaurant (Monk's from Seinfeld) has good milk shakes.

- Goatweed - 12-16-2003

I dated a girl who liked to dip her french fries in the shake - it was really disgusting to watch.

Thats tasty.

- diceisgod - 12-16-2003

I'm gonna start ending every one of my statements by calling someone a cock just like in the movie Baseketball, cock.

- QuickStop - 12-16-2003

i got a Bailey's Shake from haagen dazs on saturday...fucking amazing...cock.

did you get drunk?

- drusilla - 12-17-2003

Galt Wrote:Tom's Restaurant (Monk's from Seinfeld) has good milk shakes.
that is one of the worst diners ever

- drusilla - 12-17-2003

Goatweed Wrote:I dated a girl who liked to dip her french fries in the shake - it was really disgusting to watch.
damn, i thought that was gonna be like one of wbk's stories

- Jack - 12-17-2003

I knew a girl who used to do that too. I think she did it more to rile up the boys than anything else.

She would find the longest french fry, dip it in her Vanilla shake and then proceed to suck the shake off the fry, then eat the fry.

- Keyser Soze - 12-17-2003

eww

- crx girl - 12-17-2003

yeah, that sounds kinda gross.

i do enjoy eating fries with a shake or icecream though. or salt and vinegar chips with chocolate