CDIH
Genesis - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Genesis (/showthread.php?tid=8142)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 01-02-2004

What was your first post in messageboard history?

I was deleted at OA, so I can't search for it that way. This search seems to only go back so far, so I can't find it here

- diceisgod - 01-02-2004

I've never once found what I was looking for using a messageboard's search function. I'm too dumb to do this.

- Suzie - 01-02-2004

mine was in reference to the Today Show thing. I didn't post again for months, just lurked till post-bang party.

- fbd - 01-02-2004

mine was back on the old oa.com...the board got cleared out when they changed servers. it wasnt anything memorable, and probably quite stupid. so yeah, theres no evidence of my first one

- QuickStop - 01-02-2004

lame...
Quote:posted on 08-18-2001 @ 8:12 PM

why does my sig pic sometimes show up as "hosted by angelfire" and is there any way to fix it

first post not sig pic related...
actually...its also lame. it was in a thread about game informer magazines top 100 games of all time

Quote:posted on 08-19-2001 @ 9:49 PM
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice how many DREAMCAST games were on this list? Not bad for a system thats less than 2 years old and supposedly "dead."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im so pissed that i bought that system. I was hesitant to puchase it because of Sega's history of completely bailing on systems (saturn), but i bought it anyway. i was happy with it for like 4 months..then the price drops $70 and they remake all the good games for ps2 ...what a kick in the ass and a waste of $150

anyway i think that Super mario brothers should have been #1 i still play that game

whats funny is...a few months ago i posted here about my rekindled love for the DC and you fucks made fun of me.

Edited By QuickStop on 1073084063

- QuickStop - 01-02-2004

i found a funny post...(about Conan's new set)

Quote:IKEABOY - "It looks really futuristic like he's on a balcony and, for some strange reason, makes him look younger."
Arpi - "put down the remote, back away from the t.v. and go get a life. talk about pale , friendless, virgin."

Arpi Karhu Kauppias Forever!!!

- QuickStop - 01-02-2004

hybrids name was rob van dam...thats funny.

- GonzoStyle - 01-02-2004

Mine goes back to the original board and under my very first board name which was very lame as was my post, it was a whole schpeel about how stern blows and O&A roooool!!!! Then everyone called me a n00b and was like "yeah this was original, dickweed!!!" I got bashed by all 3 people on the board.

- Gooch - 01-03-2004

my first post was also on the original board. i hit new topic instead of reply, and gonzy was kind enough to show me my error. the next day i got into a fight with italianprincess, opak and crybaby howie over me making a comment over the bang party.

- Jack - 01-03-2004

I posted on the first board too back when it was oa.thehellhole.com

It had to be in the wrestling forum... I hid there for like months before venturing into other forums.

- drusilla - 01-03-2004

sex terms

- GonzoStyle - 01-03-2004

haha sgt. squeegie, atleast my name wasn't that bad.

- Jack - 01-03-2004

No, my first name was wabaker. It later changed to Sgt. Squeegie.

You can thank Raven for that. He not only thought it up but made the change for me.

drusilla Wrote:sex terms
CLS & Grk's lovers tiff was amazing

Quote:TURKISH TESTICLE TEASE - the act of where a 18 year old Turkish boy keeps trying to get in the pants of a nice Greek girl, and fails miserably over and over and over and....

Quote:GREEK EGO FUCK - when a certain girl flatters herself into thinking guys are all about her, when unfortunately for said girl, that is not the case.

The Very first post that I could find for DIG.

His genius so evident even then.

- HedCold - 01-03-2004

oh man, i miss joe soprano

[Image: blackjetsonpromo.jpg]

- HedCold - 01-03-2004

Quote:Dice rules, jerkoff. He made your yearly salary with that gig. So go shovel a driveway or something, deek.
:lol:

- Silera - 01-03-2004

"What fictional character would you be?"

Id be wonder woman- just cause i always dug her invisible plane.

- The Sleeper - 01-03-2004

mine was in the first thread that Anthony posted, I think I was defending him cause people were "tooling" on him and calling him an Ass-F and what not and I was like, "this is the O&A board guyzz show some respect for the boyz"

- Gooch - 01-03-2004

ha ha...i remember that