CDIH
Board Awards 2004 (#5) - Biggest Fall From Grace - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Board Awards 2004 (#5) - Biggest Fall From Grace (/showthread.php?tid=8197)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- GonzoStyle - 01-08-2004

This is a poll for those who once were great, yet today we ask.. "what happened to you?"

Sort of a cry for "where have you gone joe dimaggio?"

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2004

LOL!! you spent two days setting me up. you are an evil genius!!

bitter and when did I spend two days setting you up? I only did so when you fucked up in the thread.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2004

you know what i am talking about. you chased around endlessly repeating how far i had fallen. making sure that everyone heard your opinion. influencing everyone just enough and then BLAM! new poll.
i give you credit. i applaud you. deny it if you will, but we both know the truth.
genius!!!

- drusilla - 01-08-2004

this one was easy

well you can make a fool of them and log in as bland so you could vote twice!!

and by the way alkey came up with this poll, not me.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2004

ok! whatever. i find it humorous, thats all.

you are a genius! an evil goddamn genius!!

- Galt - 01-08-2004

This is difficult because some of the people just disappeared while others just stopped being good. How do you define "where have you gone"? Depending on what I'm voting on, I get two totally different answers.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2004

wishy washy girl! do your masters bidding and vote for me!!! do not deny his genius!!!

well it's kinda like is MVP the most valuble player to his team or the best player in the league based on stats?

alkey had in mind people who were really good posters over the course of 2003 and before but who had just fallen off, their talents were evident and they were once praised but no are mere shells of their former selves.

Ken disappeared but he really started to fall off last year.

Arpikarhu Wrote:wishy washy girl! do your masters bidding and vote for me!!! do not deny his genius!!!
It honestly hurts me to see you like this, really.

you are so much better than this.

- Galt - 01-08-2004

HyBrid is still gold when he posts, he just doesn't anymore. Thus he shouldn't be on here.

even hybrid wouldn't agree on that point, hybrid used to be LOL's and now he's all Sad

- Galt - 01-08-2004

I also never thought K1d was that good. I missed his golden years, apparently. When I joined the board, he just whined a lot. A REAL lot.

Gooch and Gomez were only good if they posted pictures. With images turned off, Zzzzzzzzzzz. Ken fell off quality wise, but doesn't post anymore. Hybrid doesn't post anymore. Arpi just came back. Gonzo nominates himself for every thread. So then what, I'm left with Keyser by default?

- Galt - 01-08-2004

nuts to you. I null

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:wishy washy girl! do your masters bidding and vote for me!!! do not deny his genius!!!
It honestly hurts me to see you like this, really.

you are so much better than this.
everybody got the point. dont over due it now or people will suspect your evil plan.

- diceisgod - 01-08-2004

I defined "fall from grace" myself. Read as dis-grace. Quite simple. The evil genius wins.

- Gooch - 01-08-2004

you missed the biggest one. but alas. i voted. since arpi was always overrated shit, not much to fall from.

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2004

boo hoo mr. worst poster

- Gooch - 01-08-2004

buy me my Spidey dvd...you have the cash.