CDIH
I've just invented a technique - for stuffing towels beneath a door - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I've just invented a technique - for stuffing towels beneath a door (/showthread.php?tid=8254)

Pages: 1 2

- The Jays - 01-13-2004

My technique is called the Hans Gruber Technique.

What I do is I take a towel that I have used after the day's shower, and I sit or stand 3'-4" away from the door. I then grab the towel by its end in my left hand, and kinda let it roll together. I then toss the towel, horizontallly, at the door, and BAM! instant smoke supression. The towel sits firmly at the bottom, allowing smoking to take place.

Edited By The Jays on 1076129806

- Keyser Soze - 01-13-2004

thats fairly standard.

another technique, while being somewhat cumbersumb, is to take a paper towel tube after the paper has been completely torn from it and stuff a wad or two of fabric softner inside. the smoker then exhales through the tube leaving the room with a bounty fresh scent with every puff.

- The Jays - 01-13-2004

Yes, towel stuffing is a normal activity, but I have perfected it!! And my method, which only I can properly use, is called the Hans Gruber Technique, and only I can do it.

- The Jays - 01-13-2004

And yes, I've done the other one. We call them spoofs ( I believe that is the parlance) and we used them last Friday I believe. Good Times.

- crx girl - 01-14-2004

i used to do all that stuff. then i moved out of the dorm

- The Jays - 01-14-2004

You need to ask me why it's called the Hans Gruber Technique!

- Silera - 01-14-2004

I'm feeling generous.

Whyis it called the H.G. Technique?

- Galt - 01-14-2004

Hans Gruber did something similar in Die Hard, I'm sure

- Silera - 01-14-2004

You stole his thunder.

Well, more like ominous cloud or really just a bright sunny day with no indication of rain.

- TheGMANN - 01-14-2004

Im really curious now to see why it is referred to as the Hans Gruber technique. Dont ask me why.....I just am.

- Keyser Soze - 01-14-2004

HANS!!!! BOOOBIE!!!! IM YOUR WHITE KNIGHT!!!!

- The Jays - 01-14-2004

It's called the Hans Gruber Technique because Hans Gruber was such a bad ass!! My technique needed a really bad-ass name to sell it, and Hans Gruber is it!!!

- QuickStop - 01-14-2004

thats a dumb reason

- The Jays - 01-14-2004

:23:

- Galt - 01-14-2004

On the DVD, there's an Easter Egg that has Hans and the Black dude smoking a bowl at the beginning of the movie while planning the takeover. Hans towels the door so as not to get in trouble with the big scary blonde dude with the long hair.

- The Jays - 01-14-2004

Yes!!!! Finally!

- Goatweed - 01-15-2004

spoofing is better - insence is best, though.

- Keyser Soze - 01-15-2004

wow, i must locate that!!!

- The Jays - 01-16-2004

what about, spooking AND incense?

- Goatweed - 01-17-2004

that would be amazing.