CDIH
If this board was Star Search.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If this board was Star Search.... (/showthread.php?tid=8279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Danked - 01-16-2004

would I be winning or losing right now?

Quote:<div align="center">Rated:
Scores 49 with 6 votes
[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'></div>

- The Jays - 01-16-2004

dru has like 70, GS has a 122

- Danked - 01-16-2004

Yes, but you have to average it out among the voters.

Doesn't matter though, Bloody Anus blows us all way with his perfect tens.

- drusilla - 01-16-2004

it's true

you just can't compete with that.

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2004

Quote:<div align="center">Rated:
Scores 122 with 14 votes
[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: star.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'></div>

:tears:

- The Jays - 01-16-2004

WEHAT THE FUCK!!! SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME A ONE!!!!

you had the leper comment but other than that it's been downhill.

- The Jays - 01-16-2004

I've never been a starting lineup type poster. I've been a sixth man, baby.

You couldn't be sixth man on the orlando magic with those lines.

- The Jays - 01-16-2004

Bitch please, I spit more lines than ODB with a lisp.

- Danked - 01-16-2004

This thread got me another 1.

Shucks. :-(

Quote:>GonzoStyle >jorge posada >The Jays >LyricalGomez >Danked >WhackBagKid >Mad >Austin

It wasn't me, I gave you a 10 a while ago blame one of them!!

- Mad - 01-16-2004

Wasn't me either. I forgot what I gave him, but it sure as hell wasn't a one. He's at least a 9 in my book.

I bet it was jays cause he was scorned by all the 1's he was getting.

- The Jays - 01-16-2004

I gave him a 1 a long time ago, but that was to just make sure the 10 wouldnt come back to bite me in the ass if he was to get a higher ranking than me.

But no, not today.

heathen!!!

- Danked - 01-16-2004

And here I thought he was the only one that appreciated me around here.

And he doesn't even appreciate me!

I try but you push me away!!

- The Jays - 01-16-2004

Dude, I appreciate you a whole lot, but I appreciate myself even more.

If I appreciated you 10% of what I appreciate myself, you would feel like the whole universe was in love with you.

- Danked - 01-16-2004

You push me away!