CDIH
Freaky dreams - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Freaky dreams (/showthread.php?tid=829)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Hey Ladi - 03-19-2002

I just had the oddest dream. I felt so real, and I remember it clear, but weeeee! I woke up disoriented because it felt like that was "real" !!!

Has that happened to you? You remember the dream so clear, and you felt like you were in a new place, and you knew what was going on the whole time?

I think I might try to write it down. :crackhead:

- Cunt-Twat - 03-19-2002

nope, sorry

- The Sleeper - 03-19-2002

I think that's called a "lucid dream". You should see the movie "Waking Life" if this subject interests you. They talk all about that stuff.

- Luna - 03-19-2002

I know exactly what you are talking about, Ladi.
I have had a few dreams like that, too.
It's wierd, yet, intriguing, isn't it?

- Arpikarhu - 03-19-2002

i have had dreams that i had sex with someone i work with and they seem so real that i cant be around them for a couple of days without getting all horned up.
i have also had these really romantic fall in love dreams and when i wake up i feel really great all day.
my girlfriend has had dreams where i cheat on her and she wont talk to me all day because she is so angry. she knows its only a dream but she cant get over it.,

- Hey Ladi - 03-19-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:It's wierd, yet, intriguing, isn't it?
Yes, I was talking to someone before I woke up, and I almost wish I could get back to it, so he would finish explaining. lol :crackhead:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-19-2002

Quote:my girlfriend has had dreams where i cheat on her and she wont talk to me all day because she is so angry. she knows its only a dream but she cant get over it.,

Maybe she knows about your vivid dreams with your co-worker.

I have dreams like those too, but all too often they're nightmares not good dreams, so I hate them.

- Arthur Dent - 03-19-2002

Quote:Yes, I was talking to someone before I woke up, and I almost wish I could get back to it, so he would finish explaining. lol
I know the feeling. I never remember the dreams I have in the middle of the night, but sometimes when the alarm goes off in the morning, I don't wake up entirely and I am still dreaming, but it's like watching a 3-D movie in my head, not like being IN the dream and I don't want to wakeup because I want to see how it ends.:lol:

::I think that's the longest run-on sentence I've ever written::

- Bondgirl - 03-19-2002

I have really vivid dreams, but they usually aren't very realistic except for the people in them are usually people I know. Sometimes when I first wake up I'll talk to the person I'm with as if they are with me in my dream. You gotta love a guy that doesn't get fazed when you tell him that we gotta go cause the ship is going to blow up in 2 minutes at 6:00 in the morning.

- Arthur Dent - 03-19-2002

Quote:You gotta love a guy that doesn't get fazed when you tell him that we gotta go cause the ship is going to blow up in 2 minutes at 6:00 in the morning.
Did he tell you he wanted to finish his martini first?

- Bondgirl - 03-19-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:
Quote:You gotta love a guy that doesn't get fazed when you tell him that we gotta go cause the ship is going to blow up in 2 minutes at 6:00 in the morning.
Did he tell you he wanted to finish his martini first?
No, he told me that the ticking sound was from the alarm clock that I dropped on my head..I guess I musta fallen back asleep when I went to push the snooze button....doh

- Hey Ladi - 03-19-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:No, he told me that the ticking sound was from the alarm clock that I dropped on my head..I guess I musta fallen back asleep when I went to push the snooze button....doh
The first time that happened to me I was so freaked out. In the dream everyone was asking a question, and when I woke up it was on the radio... and at first I was confused at how they could know my question! :crackhead:

- Bondgirl - 03-19-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:The first time that happened to me I was so freaked out. In the dream everyone was asking a question, and when I woke up it was on the radio... and at first I was confused at how they could know my question! :crackhead:
lol...that's the reason i can't use the radio to wake me up...i thought i was the only one that did that :fuggin:

- LZMF1 - 03-20-2002

i wish i could remeber my dreams. it's been so long since i woke up and remebered what i was dreaming about...........

maybe that's a good thing.

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-20-2002

Quote:I think that's called a "lucid dream". You should see the movie "Waking Life" if this subject interests you. They talk all about that stuff.
A lucid dream in one in which you are consciously aware of the fact that you are dreaming, which can lead to all sorts of fun and hijinks. I've been very interested since seeing Waking Life and have had a bit of success in inducing them so far.

- Arthur Dent - 03-20-2002

There's a pair of goggles (I think Sharper Image sells them) that detect when you enter REM and start blinking a red light on your eyes. Supposedly, everything in your dream will start blinking red and you'll know your dreaming. Then, you get to have fun doing anything you want. Personally, I don't think its worth the $$$ (or ££££ :lolSmile

- DGW - 03-20-2002

I really wish all you ladies would stop dreaming about me. :lol:

So now Arpi is calling Drew Henson his girlfriend. Go figure.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 03-20-2002

I usually never dream but when i do i could swear they are real.

This one time i dreamt of a basement full of children all screaming and trying to break down the door and get out.

Then before i knew it i was being chased by men in suits and sunglasses telling me to get down and put my hands behind my head.

Strange thing is i dont think i woke up because I ran here and now i am typing this.

FUCKING BIZZARE

- barch97 - 03-20-2002

I hardly ever remember dreams when I first wake up. But, I very often have the memeory of dreams come back increadibly vividly when something or someone triggers them memory in the awake world.

Kinda pisses me off. They're usually very interesting subjects and full of symbolism but, until something triggers the memeory, I might as well have never even dreamt it.

What's even more weirder is when it's a recurring theme. Sometimes I'll be reminded of multiple dreams or remember only one but, am somehow conscious of it having happened before.

It's getting kinda scary... I hate dreams

- BeckyDC - 03-20-2002

I always have freky vivid dreams. I think there are ghosts in my house too. :o