CDIH
pumpernickel bread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: pumpernickel bread (/showthread.php?tid=8305)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 01-19-2004

who the fuck eats this shit, it's the nastiest thing ever next to string beans.

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2004

yea i don't get it either

it's as if some spice fairy took little craps allover some halfway decent bread. I can't even describe this god awful taste.

- Galt - 01-19-2004

gross.

We may have found something that everyone hates.

String beans are also nasty.

Fresh beans are good.

And I like pizza too.

this diet stuff is a pain, why cant the world love the fat man!!

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2004

I think people just put it in the bread basket so it looks diverse

- Zootybang - 01-19-2004

What the hell is wrong with string beans? Lightly sauteed(?) with garlic is the shit.

well I gotta eat them raw, no seasonings at all.

theys nasty

- Galt - 01-19-2004

why string beans? Why not regular fresh beans? Same nutrients. Taste so much better.
Another thing that is very tasty and very healthy is raw peppers. Especially orange and yellow. It's great snack food. Basically you are eating water, but it fills you up, and tastes good too. Takes a little while to cut up, and is kind of a pain in the ass, but have your mams do it.

thats what the nutritionist wrote out for me, I must obey so I can outsexy you one day.

It's not as bad as the boiled cabbage and cauliflower with carrots, though.

- Zootybang - 01-19-2004

raw brocoli dipped in ranch dressing is pretty good when you're on a diet, too. as long as you dont go off with the ranch.

I'd have to drink a gallon of water if I had ranch dressing, I am scared to touch anything at this point. I kinda like the cauliflower though.

- Galt - 01-19-2004

at least ask about the peppers. They are good shit. Raw beans too.

And if you don't like the bread...don't eat it. Just don't eat bread at all. I'm not saying go all Atkins and no bread, but if you cut out some bread, it's not going to hurt. Especially if you hate the taste of it.

well the diet works off of chemical breakdowns in the natural properties of foods, you follow it for several days then you have "off" says which you eat normal... well not normal like I used to but as if you were at a normal weight and trying to maintain it.

I can't sub the foods on my diet days because it will throw off the whole chemical balance of the other foods. I only get 2 slices of bread on the diet days and it said either whole wheat or pumpernickel.. they didnt have the wheat Sad

I didn't mind it as much on the diet days cause I was eating the bread to kill the taste of the nasty vegies but I had a slice just now with some turkey and it sucked.

- diceisgod - 01-19-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:it's as if some spice fairy took little craps allover some halfway decent bread. I can't even describe this god awful taste.
This sounds like "combo" or "marble" rye. Pumpernickel is all brown or darker. I like both of them.

You are a sick man, charlie brown!!

- diceisgod - 01-19-2004

Pumpernickel is German. So your aversion may be due to that.

I highly doubt that.

- Goatweed - 01-20-2004

I like pumpernickel.

- GonzoStyle - 01-20-2004

Goatweed Wrote:I like pumpernickel.
most old folks like that stuff.