CDIH
Jamaica - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Jamaica (/showthread.php?tid=8396)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Sleeper - 01-30-2004

Jamaican me crazy!

- Silera - 01-30-2004

Bahamas, come on pretty Momma.

- diceisgod - 01-30-2004

Dangling participles!

- The Sleeper - 01-30-2004

Key Largo, Monteego, babeeeee why don't we go

- Goatweed - 01-30-2004

[Image: topnav_4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Danked - 01-30-2004

There's gonna be a whole lot of people jamaican love tonight.

- Arpikarhu - 01-30-2004

i once had to kill a jamaican man with a poisoned dart in order to stop secret plans from ending up in enemy hands.

- HedCold - 01-30-2004

did you shoot it out of a bamboo stick or did you throw it into his neck from over 300 feet away?

- Velociti - 01-30-2004

[Image: bob%20marley.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
The Greatest

- Galt - 01-30-2004

No, she wouldn't let me!

- drusilla - 01-31-2004

Goatweed Wrote:[Image: topnav_4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
i went to II. that was probably one of my wackiest vacations ever.

- Arpikarhu - 01-31-2004

Velociti Wrote:[Image: bob%20marley.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
The Greatest
hands up if you dont think velociti is an idiot. anyone?

- Goatweed - 01-31-2004

drusilla Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:[Image: topnav_4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
i went to II. that was probably one of my wackiest vacations ever.
I haven't been to any of them...yet. I hear they're a hell of a lot of fun.

- drusilla - 01-31-2004

as sson as i got there i walked onto the beach, turned to my right & saw that it was time for nude volleyball.

- Goatweed - 01-31-2004

did you play?

- drusilla - 01-31-2004

i didn't. i'm sorry. volleyball was never my sport.

- Goatweed - 01-31-2004

but you got naked - that's what I was more curious about. A lot of people won't go to hedo because of that - even though it's not a requirement to do so.

- drusilla - 01-31-2004

the separate it into 2 sides. the "nude side" & the "prude side"

on the nude side of the beach (separated by trees) chicks can be naked or just topless & guys have to be buck. on the prude side, guys have to keep their shorts on & chicks have the option of removing their tops. my ex boyfriend got in trouble for being naked on the prude side even though we were secluded & he was lying on his stomach.

but yeah, when in rome...

- Goatweed - 01-31-2004

Quote:but yeah, when in rome...

more women should think like you.

I'm not a vollyball person either, I'm more of a "hang out and chill" type. Maybe next year, this year it will be tough to make it happen.

- Galt - 01-31-2004

nude volleyball doesn't strike me as the good kind of naked.