CDIH
curb your enthusiasm - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: curb your enthusiasm (/showthread.php?tid=8418)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 02-03-2004

I'm totally late on this cause I don't get HBO but I've been downloading episodes the past few days and...wow, best show since Seinfeld. The scene with Richard Lewis and Larry David arguing over how to get rid of their shrink who wears the thong has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

- GonzoStyle - 02-03-2004

I now pee sitting down thanks to the show.

- drusilla - 02-03-2004

that's fine as long as you stay away from sleeper's toilet.

- IrishAlkey - 02-03-2004

This show is almost as good as The Godfather.

- Galt - 02-03-2004

wasn't the last episode about how Larry beats off in the bathroom? I only caught the tail end of the episode.

- Keyser Soze - 02-03-2004

My favorite one is when he hires a live nativity scene for his lawn to make up with his wife.

- GonzoStyle - 02-03-2004

Galt Wrote:wasn't the last episode about how Larry beats off in the bathroom? I only caught the tail end of the episode.
well I missed this weeks episode cause of the superbowl but the one last week was him peeing sitting down. It was the episode with the weatherman conspiracy, that he predicts rain just to have the golf course to himself.

- Galt - 02-03-2004

there was some episode recently about him tossing off in the bathroom and the his agent's wife pops into his head.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-03-2004

that was 2 weeks ago, and it happened because earlier in the episode his agent tells larry that larrys wife popped into his head as he was jerking off.

- Galt - 02-03-2004

was there any comment about the fact that he was beating off in the bathroom? Probably not since it doesn't even warrant a discussion; it's the only logical, clean, and private place to do #3

- The Sleeper - 02-03-2004

thank you!

- Keyser Soze - 02-03-2004

its pretty nasty if you ask me.

- Danked - 02-03-2004

Blowing your nose is #3. Masturbation is #4.

- Galt - 02-03-2004

I disagree. Why do you need to blow your nose in private? Your nose also has nothing to do with your loins. #4 is passing a kidney stone.

- The Sleeper - 02-04-2004

I just watched the episode in question, and if jerking off in the bathroom is good enough for Seinfeld creator Larry David, it is good enough for me and should be good enough for all of you too!

- HedCold - 02-04-2004

can someone send me episodes?

I only have a few, I delete them right after I watch them

- HedCold - 02-04-2004

are they on soulseek?

- GonzoStyle - 02-04-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:I just watched the episode in question, and if jerking off in the bathroom is good enough for Seinfeld creator Larry David, it is good enough for me and should be good enough for all of you too!
I jerk off in the bathroom at work on a daily basis, just not at home.

he was jerking off at home