CDIH
strange but yummy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: strange but yummy (/showthread.php?tid=8438)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 02-06-2004

I picked up some microwave popcorn, the orville redenblahblah's (however his name is spelled) was on sale 2 for 3 bucks. So since I had to get the lite ones, there were only two kinds 1 was movie house style, the other was kettle popped. So I got both and got my free newspaper.

I never had this kettle style deal, it said it's lightly sweetend. I figure i'll try it out and at first I was all bleh, sweet popcorn. Then after a few nibbles it kinda grew on me, this stuff is delicious!!!

with the lime coke, it's quite the treat.

- crx girl - 02-06-2004

does the lime coke not have that chemical flavour that the lemon one has?

- Arpikarhu - 02-06-2004

i order jalapeno popcorn from a great sit. yummy and spicy. if i dont have any i use normal popcorn but sprinkle it with garlic powder

- Goatweed - 02-06-2004

wait - LIME Coke? that sounds horrible.

- crx girl - 02-06-2004

a diet coke with real lime is pretty good, but after they fucked up the lemon one, i just don't trust it

The lime coke has learned from the mistake that was lemon coke, lemon coke was indeed horrible. Lemon coke didnt even taste like coke, it was like carbonated lemon water. The lime coke is much better and is just enough coke and just enough tangy to make a perfect mix.

But this sweetend popcorn is amazing, I demand everyone try it. Don't give in after the first bite, try a few and I guarantee it will grow on you. You may even have to go into a second bag before it does but I guarantee it will.

Don't forget who was the man who bought you all blueberry coffee, my credentials speak for themselves.

- Galt - 02-06-2004

I can't imagine that popcorn would fit your diet. It's very empty calories and no matter how "diet" the artificial butter and salt can't be good for you.

Raw yellow and orange peppers should be your nightly treat.

- Goatweed - 02-06-2004

I dunno, I never understood the whole lemon/lime and cola thing. If I want lemon/lime soda, I'll drink 7up or Sprite.

I'll try the popcorn - sounds good.

- HedCold - 02-06-2004

i think kettle popcorn is nasty
joobies likes it

Galt Wrote:I can't imagine that popcorn would fit your diet. It's very empty calories and no matter how "diet" the artificial butter and salt can't be good for you.

Raw yellow and orange peppers should be your nightly treat.
hence's I got with the fat free popcorn that has no butter and is lightly salted, plus its a once every two weeks deal. I don't have it daily or even weekly nor do I eat the entire bag, it counts towards by breads and stuff, so I don't have bread today.

I got it handled but thanks for the concern < 3

35 pounds so far.

- Goatweed - 02-06-2004

I need to get on this diet.

- crx girl - 02-06-2004

me too. and popcorn is not empty calories, it's got fiber and protein, both good

- drusilla - 02-06-2004

i'm proud of you. you really seem to be sticking too it.

I am, so one day I can have the pleasure of seeing my penis and inserting it inside your vagina.

- HedCold - 02-06-2004

seriously, kettle popcorn is nasty

- Goatweed - 02-06-2004

I lost 3 pounds over the past 2 weeks.

- drusilla - 02-06-2004

just as long as cheese won't be a part of the pre-coital meal

fine, no cheese.

- Black Lazerus - 02-06-2004

HedCold Wrote:seriously, kettle popcorn is nasty
I agree sweet popcorn without caramel is strange tasting.

It is good, trust me!!

when I have ever led you astray?