CDIH
since we are open to the public.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: since we are open to the public.... (/showthread.php?tid=8454)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

i demand a universal wiping of the rating system. some of us got carried away at one point and started rating people in a frenzied and silly manner. this is not the proper face to be showing our new friends. the rating system should be reset and used in a proper manner. i am not saying that i am not deserving of my present rating, merely that i think we could all do worse than a fresh start
before the onslaught.

- Splatterpunk - 02-08-2004

I gave you a 1.

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

i gave you a 1 a long time ago.

I would have given you a negative number.

- crx girl - 02-08-2004

i gave you a 10. of course it was that night when i was all confused and thought you were danked and i couldn't figure out how on earth danked could possibly only have 2 stars. but i woulda given you a 10 anyway

- GonzoStyle - 02-08-2004

I am fine with the rating system, you'll only end up with the same score eventually anyway.

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

you are pond scum

But you're the poster everyone loves to hate. Undecided

- Danked - 02-08-2004

I hate to love him.

But I do. I can't help it.

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

i really think a ratings reset is a good idea. i think that i would try harder to be a better person if i thought there was a chance to improve my rating. it would give us all a chance to start fresh and be better people. by leaving them you are dooming us all to be the posters we are as opposed to the posters we could be!

- PatCooper - 02-08-2004

who the fuck cares what everyone else thinks. I think the system sucks. Get rid of it.

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

i also think that it shows dissension when we need to be showing unity before the newbies get here.

my arguments on this matter are far more compelling than yours,which are based on laziness.
therefore i win, reset the rating!

- The Jays - 02-08-2004

Get rid of the system. It's not fair at all.

For example, Arpi, I voted you a 1, but I know that you didn't deserve it. But, if we reset the votes again, I'm still gonna vote you a 1, even though you're not gonna deserve it. You deserve an 8 or 9, but I just won't vote that way.

So, if this is me doing this, imagine how everyone else does it? Get ride of the system.

I gave Jays 6 cause he reads the paper.

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

i read 3 papers and you gave me a one!

the jays have proven my point. reset the ratings bbefore the newbs show up. let us get our house in order!

- The Jays - 02-08-2004

But I'm gonna end up voting you a 1 again, and I don't want to do that!

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

but there is always the possibility that you will do the right thing. i am trying to get you , and the rest of us, that chance to do good and do the right thing.

which proves my point, you will still end up with the same rating.

Thank you for coming out, god bless and goodnight.

- Arpikarhu - 02-08-2004

read my previous post, lazy ass.

I was posting before that was there, whiney ass.