CDIH
Now what? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Now what? (/showthread.php?tid=8485)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Goatweed - 02-11-2004

we have an "in-crowd"? why am I always the last to hear about these things??

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

Main Entry: con·de·scend
Pronunciation: "kän-di-'send
Function: intransitive verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French condescendre, from Late Latin condescendere, from Latin com- + descendere to descend
1 a : to descend to a less formal or dignified level : UNBEND b : to waive the privileges of rank
2 : to assume an air of superiority

- Hawt Baux - 02-11-2004

Rooner i think it's time to pack up and head home.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

i promise to post there 5 times a day if you never post here again

- Goatweed - 02-11-2004

Rooner Wrote:Main Entry: con·de·scend
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French condescendre, from Late Latin condescendere, from Latin com- + descendere to descend
1 a : to descend to a less formal or dignified level : UNBEND b : to waive the privileges of rank
dictionary.com is quite a useful site, isn't it?

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

NJ9 Wrote:Rooner i think it's time to pack up and head home.
BUT I JUST GOT HERE!

You realize arpi, if you dont fill your contract requirements it will bring me back.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

as long as we agree. i , and only i, have to post there 5 times a day and you will never come bsck here again. yes?

- Hawt Baux - 02-11-2004

No.

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

Goatweed Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:Main Entry: con·de·scend
dictionary.com is quite a useful site, isn't it?
Websters online.

Arpi, the contract calls for you AND Galt, better get with him and see if 10 posts a day between the 2 of you is a small price to pay to be rid of me. But they cant be blank or one words posts, they have to be a 5 word sentence at least. Thats my only other requirement.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

rooner, are we agreed?

- Goatweed - 02-11-2004

who are you kidding, as soon as arpi gets there he'll be locked up - where's the justice???

- Galt - 02-11-2004

Rooner is clearly a plant by Alkey just to get me to post there so he can throw me in the cell. I'm not falling for the pulling the football away right about when I try and kick it, Lucy.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

i can still make my five posts in the cell. i dont care. anything to get rid of this moron

- Hawt Baux - 02-11-2004

Rooner will leave as soon as Galt posts on our board again.

You can keep Arpi and all his greatness.

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

You have until 4 PM est to agree to the terms. Then all is lost and youre stuck with me. Here are the terms.

Rooner shall stop posting at cdih after the following terms are met:

The glorious return of Galt and Arpi to YMB.
5 posts per day by each Arpi and Galt
Each post consisting of a sentence of at least 5 different words. Cannot be just random words, must pertain to the topic at hand in the thread its posted or must be the start of a new thread.
If Arpi or Galt do something to get themselves banned on purpose, all terms and conditions of this contract are null and void.
For every time Arpi or Galt get celled, Rooner gets one free day to post on cdih.

These are the terms gentleman. I think its a small price to pay, dont you?

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

Galt Wrote:Rooner is clearly a plant by Alkey just to get me to post there so he can throw me in the cell. I'm not falling for the pulling the football away right about when I try and kick it, Lucy.
You think Alkey would stoop so low as to use me to get you back? I dont think hes that cruel. No, I am working of my own vocation. For my own entertainment.

- Goatweed - 02-11-2004

but, wouldn't it be easier to just cell you here, and then Galt & Arpi wont have to agree to any terms?

- Galt - 02-11-2004

It will take 60 and Hottie coming her to get me to agree to your terms.

Edited By Galt on 1076530329

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

Goatweed Wrote:but, wouldn't it be easier to just cell you here, and then Galt & Arpi wont have to agree to any terms?
This is true, but that would show they fear the power that is the Rooner. And I win anyway.

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

Galt Wrote:don't you fools realize that the reason this board was opened up to the public was to bring fools like you in so we could pick on you?
Of course I realize that, you guys are running out of material. But I am of a different caliber. Obviously you think I care if you pick on me. You are dealing with someone who cares not what one person thinks of him. And Ive missed you Galt my boy, so you have my terms. You decide. Making fun of me will quickly lose its luster.