CDIH
Now what? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Now what? (/showthread.php?tid=8485)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- IrishAlkey - 02-11-2004

GRRRRRRR

ME BRAIN KICK YOU BRAIN'S ASS!

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:enlisting more ass kissers i see
Shut it, misanthrope!!
make me, sycophant boy!

- GonzoStyle - 02-11-2004

Hi sweet angel, don't think I missed you pally. I don't got the cupcakes, i think jack has them.

- Gooch - 02-11-2004

IrishAlkey Wrote:GRRRRRRR

ME BRAIN KICK YOU BRAIN'S ASS!
Arpi if he was melded with Unicron?

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:i dont think you post on a higher level,
thats because you arent smart enough to recognize it.

Arpi is like Gloria Swanson now in her role in "Sunset Blvd." A once great who now quivers at the mere apperance of any "competition". So he has to yearn for the attention to be on him, so everyone remembers he exists.

- Galt - 02-11-2004

Gonzo is like that guy in that movie who always refers to every situation as if it were in a movie.

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

My thread has been quite the success. Im so proud. I believe I have reached internet message board chameleon status. I can go anywhere. IM UNSTOPPABLE!

- Keyser Soze - 02-11-2004

look at you trying to impress arpi with your theater references.

- Gooch - 02-11-2004

yeah, slash thought that same thing. didn't get him too far. Rolleyes

Rooner Wrote:My thread has been quite the success. Im so proud. I believe I have reached internet message board chameleon status. I can go anywhere. IM UNSTOPPABLE!
Let's not get crazy now, you are a friend of a friend who lives on the other side of town.

Galt Wrote:Gonzo is like that guy in that movie who always refers to every situation as if it were in a movie.
IT'S ALL I KNOW!!!!

If I were you, I would compare him to a stock that used to trade high but has since has taken a nose dive. Yet people hold onto it in hopes it makes a comeback.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Arpi is like Gloria Swanson now in her role in "Sunset Blvd." A once great who now quivers at the mere apperance of any "competition". So he has to yearn for the attention to be on him, so everyone remembers he exists.
it has nothing to do with attention. i just dont want to see this place turn into that moron fest YMB. i thought we were going to open up to new members, not just drag every idiot over from there.

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Rooner Wrote:My thread has been quite the success. Im so proud. I believe I have reached internet message board chameleon status. I can go anywhere. IM UNSTOPPABLE!
Let's not get crazy now, you are a friend of a friend who lives on the other side of town.
Dont worry. I grow on people. As George Costanza once said, "I like the commerical jingle you cant get out of your head. At first you hate it, then after its forced on you a few thousand times, youll find youself walking around going "Byyyy Mennen"

Soon youll start seeing my posts in your sleep.

"Byyyy Rooner"

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Arpi is like Gloria Swanson now in her role in "Sunset Blvd." A once great who now quivers at the mere apperance of any "competition". So he has to yearn for the attention to be on him, so everyone remembers he exists.
it has nothing to do with attention. i just dont want to see this place turn into that moron fest YMB. i thought we were going to open up to new members, not just drag every idiot over from there.
It's a world of laughter
- A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
- And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
- That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all

It's a small, small world

There is just one moon
- And one golden sun
And a smile means
- Friendship to every one
Though the mountains divide
- And the oceans are wide

It's a small, small world

I don't like seinfeld.

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:I don't like seinfeld.
Yeah, me either, hate that cocksucker, no talent hack. Yeah, fuck Seinfeld. But that Costanza.

- Hawt Baux - 02-11-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:it has nothing to do with attention. i just dont want to see this place turn into that moron fest YMB. i thought we were going to open up to new members, not just drag every idiot over from there.
You can almost see his mascara running.

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2004

NJ9 Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:it has nothing to do with attention. i just dont want to see this place turn into that moron fest YMB. i thought we were going to open up to new members, not just drag every idiot over from there.
You can almost see his mascara running.
you can stay.

- Rooner - 02-11-2004

Arpi, I have to leave shortly, did I give you enough material to be rachety for the rest of your posting day?