CDIH
Sooooo..... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sooooo..... (/showthread.php?tid=8498)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Rooner - 02-12-2004

Now that the assimilation has begun, are goat, arpi, and galt the only opposition? I wish more a challenge. After hearing this place talked up so much, I must say, Ive been disappointed thus far. Ill mow arpi and galt down and leave goat to tell their tale. Kinda like Steve Buscemi in Desperado.(<--- I did that for you Gonzo)

- Goatweed - 02-12-2004

Buscemi dies in Desperado - I have no intention of dying.

I'm also better looking.

- Rooner - 02-12-2004

Damn, I forgot he dies. How bout like Peter Faulk in The Neverending Story, you could write it all down and tell it to your grandkids. How I saved CDIH.

- GonzoStyle - 02-12-2004

Oh man, desperado was such an awesome movie.

I wanna be salma!!!

- Gooch - 02-12-2004

you are too tall

I wanna be cheech marin!!

- Galt - 02-12-2004

There is no opposition to your posts. They are a welcome addition to our board.

Rooner should be more like Rooler!!

Cause you rule, not cause we use you to measure stuff... wanted to make sure, you know...

- Galt - 02-12-2004

wow. Couldn't a ruler be someone who uses a ruler? Like the verb version of one who uses a rule. I rule with the ruler, therefore I am a ruler?

Freaking language, huh?

no, no, no!! rOOler.. like rOOner.

I replaced but a single letter, efficiency is key.

- Galt - 02-12-2004

but rool isn't even a word. Of course roon is like a shade of red or something, so I don't know what that means.

duh, what about when people say "O&A rool!!!".

Not a word, ha, stupid.

- Goatweed - 02-12-2004

vacation or vacationing?

- Arpikarhu - 02-12-2004

Rooner Wrote:Now that the assimilation has begun, are goat, arpi, and galt the only opposition? I wish more a challenge. After hearing this place talked up so much, I must say, Ive been disappointed thus far. Ill mow arpi and galt down and leave goat to tell their tale. Kinda like Steve Buscemi in Desperado.(<--- I did that for you Gonzo)
no opposition from me. i accept you with open arms!

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-12-2004

Alas this truly is a cold day in hell...

- Arpikarhu - 02-12-2004

grumpy gus

- crx girl - 02-12-2004

Quote:I wish more a challenge. After hearing this place talked up so much, I must say, Ive been disappointed thus far
i think we were unfairly represented

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-12-2004

Quote:grumpy gus
You take two totally unrelated Disney characters who have totally different personalities and throw their names together and you think this is a good post?

- Arpikarhu - 02-12-2004

silly goose!

- Rooner - 02-12-2004

I will break galt and arpi. Mark my words. They cannot possibly play nicey nice as long as I play dumb. That is because I play not. They will fold and unleash a barrage of insults the likes of which have never been seen. Then Ill mispell a word in response and they will spontaneously combust. And Goat will record it all.