CDIH
The offical un-offical VG apreciation thread - We still love her, lets show her! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The offical un-offical VG apreciation thread - We still love her, lets show her! (/showthread.php?tid=85)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Yes, Virgin Grrl is still my favorite and come on, admit it, she is your favorite too!

I offically denounce all other jiz bags here and proclaim my undying dedication to our very own Amazon! :bouncer: :bouncer:

I hear by state that VG is now my offical whore, as long as she lets me watch wrestling in my wife beater and bark orders at her. Only on Mondays and Thursdays and one Sunday a month! All other days I will be her love slave!

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2002

I thought I was your favorite you lying scumbag, well I see you got what you wanted and left me like a south plainfield whore out in the rain looking for her car.

I love VG she's my momma, I love her the mostest on the real.

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

damn IT!! I was sp hoping I was gonna be Seans whore.!!! :pissed:

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Quote:damn IT!! I was sp hoping I was gonna be Seans whore.!!! :pissed:
Nah, corpse callled me and said he needed you to hold his purse :brokenjaw:

And GS:::cough cough:::

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 16 2002 at 11:18

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2002

Ok wait is this Official cause you posted it, lol

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:damn IT!! I was sp hoping I was gonna be Seans whore.!!! :pissed:
Nah, corpse callled me and said he needed you to hold his purse :brokenjaw:

And GS:::cough cough:::
Ah you are just jealous that you did not make this board to be with the one you loved. LMMFAO!!

Well back to Astrology forum for me,

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Quote:Well back to Astrology forum for me,

Noooooo, don't go. Please? I will make a palm reading forum just foir you. It will work too. You put your hand on the screne while in that forum and you remover that crusted, dried up patch of yours and "see" the futre. Come on man, that gimmick would rock! We can charge, too, no server bill in site with that one!

And, I am now on bended knee to declare my unequivical love for the VG!

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

VG's a dirty whore. She says she loves you the bestest one mintue, then turns around and has some other guys cock in her hand. BAH! What kind of love is that?

VG, YOU LOSE!!1!!

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

Quote:Noooooo, don't go. Please? I will make a palm reading forum just foir you. It will work too. You put your hand on the screne while in that forum and you remover that crusted, dried up patch of yours and "see" the futre. Come on man, that gimmick would rock! We can charge, too, no server bill in site with that one!

Should I change my name to Miss Cleo? And while your at it, can you make a wanna be rock star forum to?You could call it Rock Talk with Sean Cold, you corpse at norton can all talk about how your just in it for the music. And you can give tips on how to keep your hair from frizin out under the hot lights.Plusss you can tell us how to score groupies, oh wait, corpse cant do that he has a purse to hold, but you can give us all your wisdom, should take what maybe 1 post about 3 lines long? :real good:

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Quote:Should I change my name to Miss Cleo? And while your at it, can you make a wanna be rock star forum to?You could call it Rock Talk with Sean Cold, you corpse at norton can all talk about how your just in it for the music. And you can give tips on how to keep your hair from frizin out under the hot lights.Plusss you can tell us how to score groupies, oh wait, corpse cant do that he has a purse to hold, but you can give us all your wisdom, should take what maybe 1 post about 3 lines long?

Oh shit, I forgot to ask you something really important.

Are you dating anyone right now?

Because I know Saturday, I really have to take a piss! :bouncer: :no, really, fuck off: :bouncer:

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Should I change my name to Miss Cleo? And while your at it, can you make a wanna be rock star forum to?You could call it Rock Talk with Sean Cold, you corpse at norton can all talk about how your just in it for the music. And you can give tips on how to keep your hair from frizin out under the hot lights.Plusss you can tell us how to score groupies, oh wait, corpse cant do that he has a purse to hold, but you can give us all your wisdom, should take what maybe 1 post about 3 lines long?

Oh shit, I forgot to ask you something really important.

Are you dating anyone right now?

Because I know Saturday, I really have to take a piss! :bouncer: :no, really, fuck off: :bouncer:
Umm I thought it was my turn to go into the bathroom with you. Fuck I always get left out, but if you want, I am sure I can DREAM of a girl to show.

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Quote:Umm I thought it was my turn to go into the bathroom with you. Fuck I always get left out, but if you want, I am sure I can DREAM of a girl to show.

Fuck that and fuck you. Dan is not invited damn it! I will not allow such a miscarrige of justice!

Where is my queen, VG?

I miss her so!

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Umm I thought it was my turn to go into the bathroom with you. Fuck I always get left out, but if you want, I am sure I can DREAM of a girl to show.

Fuck that and fuck you. Dan is not invited damn it! I will not allow such a miscarrige of justice!

Where is my queen, VG?

I miss her so!
HAHAHAHHA, well I am waiting for you to fuck me. You had me at "Hey who are you, Brian?"

Now thats a fuckin call back.

- Metalfan - 01-16-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Where is my queen, VG?

I miss her so!
Really man.....looks like you're the queen. Has she bought ya some perty pink panties too?

:fuggin:

- Sean Cold - 01-16-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
Quote:Where is my queen, VG?

I miss her so!
Really man.....looks like you're the queen. Has she bought ya some perty pink panties too?

Sure, talk your shit now you heathen! She will crush you, bitch and slap you so hard your kids will point and laugh at your misserable ass!

VG is CDIH's QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!!!!!!!!!!!

- Brokenjaw - 01-16-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
Quote:Where is my queen, VG?

I miss her so!

Sean =Queen Shit? damn wrong board again. LMAO

- Keyser Soze - 01-16-2002

I don't want the VG, the VG wants me.

Please God, don't let Maynerd and Ikea Boy turn this into another homo thread.

- Hey Ladi - 01-16-2002

Bahh, all this pairing up :puke: Monkey fuckers, the lot of you.

I know I'll always have PetalFag & the Feces Twins (cb & snuka) :burnfucker:

- Spitfire - 01-16-2002

Love the VG, my favorite grrrrrl :real good:

[Image: pumpkin_pie.jpg]

- Maynard - 01-16-2002

Quote:Love the VG, my favorite grrrrrl :real good:

[Image: pumpkin_pie.jpg]
[Image: magkiss.gif] [Image: bootyshake.gif]

Edited By Maynard on Jan. 16 2002 at 12:15