CDIH
The offical un-offical VG apreciation thread - We still love her, lets show her! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The offical un-offical VG apreciation thread - We still love her, lets show her! (/showthread.php?tid=85)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- FNMoron - 02-13-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:attention whore
damn... i thought he was talking about me....

you're lucky... i was ready to slap the taste out of your mouth pube face....

- DreamWeaver - 02-13-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Umm I thought it was my turn to go into the bathroom with you. Fuck I always get left out, but if you want, I am sure I can DREAM of a girl to show.

Fuck that and fuck you. Dan is not invited damn it! I will not allow such a miscarrige of justice!
well well well....didn't anyone ever teach you boys not to talk about others behind their back??? tsk tsk :eatme:

btw...I'm free anytime for some bathroom lovin for either of you boys Rolleyes

Edited By DreamWeaver on Feb. 13 2002 at 08:28

- DGW - 02-13-2002

Quote:btw...I'm free anytime for some bathroom lovin for either of you boys
When yah want a man you can bring me to the bathroom. :thumbs-up:

- Sean Cold - 02-13-2002

DGW Wrote:When yah want a man you can bring me to the bathroom. :thumbs-up:
ummm, yeah, ummmm, what he said. :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

- DGW - 02-13-2002

Hah! It was more directed at the parrot lover.

I've yet to meet the giant amazon. She will get no love from me.

- BeckyDC - 02-13-2002

I dig the VG :p

- Maynard - 02-13-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:I dig the VG :p
Me too.

Granted, she wasn't THERE while I was doing her, but.....well thats just a technicality right?

- virgingrrl - 02-14-2002

Quote:Granted, she wasn't THERE while I was doing her, but.....well thats just a technicality right?

sure....just a technicality...right

- FNMoron - 02-15-2002

:loveya: :loveya: lovin' the vg... cuz she agreed to be my valentine* :loveya: :loveya:

* may have been answered in a drunken stupor, but it still stands.

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

Drunken stupors are ok. At least you didn't have to tie her to the bed posts and rub your cock all over her face to force her into submission right?

- FNMoron - 02-15-2002

Maynard Wrote:Drunken stupors are ok. At least you didn't have to tie her to the bed posts and rub your cock all over her face to force her into submission right?
please don't describe your fantasies about Ikea here... this is VG's thread dumbass...

- virgingrrl - 02-15-2002

FNMoron Wrote::loveya: :loveya: lovin' the vg... cuz she agreed to be my valentine* :loveya: :loveya:

* may have been answered in a drunken stupor, but it still stands.
of course i agreed, and you are only one who asked me...so you win!11! and i win too!11! :loveya:

- Maynard - 02-15-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:of course i agreed, and you are only one who asked me...so you win!11! and i win too!11! :loveya:
That's only cause I don't C-Block my friends.