CDIH
Ok, so say I'm fucking this one guy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ok, so say I'm fucking this one guy (/showthread.php?tid=8507)

Pages: 1 2 3

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

SO I'm fucking this girl.

- IrishAlkey - 02-13-2004

You stop fucking her dirty ass.

- drusilla - 02-13-2004

when you get up for air throw her in the shower

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

aren't there like things she can do? Is there something she's not doing? I woul figure she would be masturbating with the shower head or something.

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

With the Scotish girl, it was like fresh morning dew, or sweet honey. You couldn't pry me away from being in between her legs, lapping away.

- Luna - 02-13-2004

eww... get a new girlfriend... :poke:

- Galt - 02-13-2004

tell her to shave. Then at least it won't be nappy

- GonzoStyle - 02-13-2004

Do what I did.

Stick your finger in her stank pussy and then take it out and put your finger under her nose and yell:

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT, HUH?!?!?!"

- IrishAlkey - 02-13-2004

IT'S ECLAIRE!

- The Sleeper - 02-13-2004

have her pee on you, and then say "well that smells much better than your pussy"

- GonzoStyle - 02-13-2004

haha thats a different story and different hole.

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

ever try to fuck the urethra of a girl? Check out the face they make, it's priceless.

- drusilla - 02-13-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:have her pee on you, and then say "well that smells much better than your pussy"
:rofl:

seriously though, say something. or just stop going down there. maybe she will take the hint. i don't get it. i don't get how some girls can let it go like that. it should be like a complex with them. that area has to be perfect.

- Galt - 02-13-2004

You should only go down on her if she specifically asks you. And even then, there should be a five minute time limit.

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

Oh yeah, I don't spend too long down there. Once she's soaking, I start fucking.

- Galt - 02-13-2004

I'm better with my hands anyways. It's a waste. She pees and bleeds out of that thing

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

One time, I fingered a girl, and my hand felt like it was covered in some sort of sticky substance. I go to the bathroom, and my hand is covered in blood.

- Galt - 02-13-2004

I hope you boiled your hands and told her to leave.

- Mad - 02-13-2004

Tell her to shave that thang, buy her some douche for Valentines Day.

If she doesn't get the hint, buy a gas mask and put it on when fucking her.

Edited By Mad on 1076708138

- lush - 02-13-2004

The Jays Wrote:aren't there like things she can do? Is there something she's not doing? I woul figure she would be masturbating with the shower head or something.
I was just talking about that last night!!!! I was commenting on using the stall after another girl has just used it and the smell of their rank pussy still lingered in the air. I thought every girl knew the magic of the showerhead but I guess I was wrong.
Go take a shower with her and show her how it's done. Either that or break up with her and tell her that her pussy is disgusting so at least the next guy will fare better.