CDIH
In this thread: Sleepers life is decided. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: In this thread: Sleepers life is decided. (/showthread.php?tid=8508)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 02-13-2004

So what do you think he is doing right now?

Did he get the job? Did he get a "we'll get back to you"? Is he walking around aimlessly in the street with his clip on tie in his pocket and tears on his shirt? Is he jumping for joy that he can keep his apartment now and buying up nesquiks and kit kats as if they are goin outta style?

I can't wait for him to come back and tell us the news or read of his suicide on the AP.

- The Sleeper - 02-13-2004

I'll keep you in suspense. My life is riveting.

- IrishAlkey - 02-13-2004

Details! Details!

- HedCold - 02-13-2004

hey buddy! :lookatme:

phew, I was hoping when I saw you reply that you didnt give it away so soon.

So did sleeper storm out of the office when he figured out he was meeting with several different people not cause they were considering him for the job but because they were all intercomming eachother saying: "you gotta see this, haha"

Or did they all fall prey to his witty charm and boyish good looks and say "you are the man for the job, especially with refernces from zippyaidsface and dragoonkill"

- crx girl - 02-13-2004

it's not a clip on!

Well, the interview went pretty well, and the girl who interviewed me was cute. I will find out next week if i got the job. HOWEVER, I got a call right afterwards saying my apartment has been leased and I have to move out before March 1st. So if anyone hasn't seen my wonderful place, now is the time to come visit. Oh, and I had a twix bar on the way home.

I hope he makes more money than Arpi so Arpi can be the mini-me.

Did sleeper masturbate in the bathroom during his stay at the job he may have or may not have gotten/

- Galt - 02-13-2004

What is the job for? What were the questions they asked. How did you answer them?

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

Dude, did you fuck the interviewer? You would def get the job, after shoving your rock hard meat rocket into her Curtains of ColdCuts

I did not wear a clip on. I did not masturbate in the bathroom. The job is for "Internet Markeing Assistant" and basically I would sit on the internet all day doing research, which is a great job for me. They asked me a lot of questions about my past internship and I thought I was able to skillfully relate my past experience to how I can do this job. It definetly was the best interview I had so far.

I bet the interviewer tried playing with sleepers hair and he said "stop!!!!" thats when she gave him the "we'll get back to you line".

Yes we need a transcript of the interview BTW.

- Galt - 02-13-2004

What would you be researching? Music and zany .swf files?

definetly zany .swf tags and a few wacky .asp tags too.

- The Jays - 02-13-2004

Dude, that is like the best job in the world. Refer me!

I hope he researches cool message boards, it would be the best job ever.

Sleeper can get us new members!

I think they were really impressed by the "CDIH Moderator 2003-Present" on my resume

- Galt - 02-13-2004

your photoshoppery will be a most valuable asset.