CDIH
So i was at burger king - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So i was at burger king (/showthread.php?tid=8521)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 02-14-2004

Treating myself to one of their yummy chicken baugettes which galt so highly reccomended. I was in a rush to make a meeting at 5pm, so I figured quick fix for dinner... oh how wrong I was.

So this fuckin twat at the register breaks an attitude as soon as i walk up, I already saw she had one with the previous customer. I figured I am not gonna say nothin no matter what. She stares down at her feet when talking to people, that type. So I tell her I want the chicken baugette and a seltzer.. simple!

So 5 minutes goes by and she hands me a bag and I know to always check cause they fuck up half the orders. Well what do you know, I find a regular fried chicken sandwich not the baugette. I said I didnt order this, so she lets out a sigh and then does a "tsk, whatchu order?".. wanna guess what race she was? So she drags her feet to me and snatches the bag out of my hands, I am still doing my best... tryin so hard to remain calm. I say I ordered the baugette, "no you didn't, you said chicken sandwich"

I am still calm but losing it so I say "yeah sorry I didnt know baugette and sandwich were so similar, i'll try to say it more clearly next time".

So she gives me a nasty look and storms off and says "yo someone take this customer, het gettin on my damn nerves"

No one comes over for a couple minutes, then she comes out again and at this point I am loco. She says "oh you still here?"

NO, I'M JUST FUCKIN STANDING HERE CAUSE I LOVE SEEING YOUR FACE. I ASKED FOR A FUCKIN BAUGETTE.. NOT SANDWICH, NOT ON A BUN, NOT ON WONDER BREAD, NOT EVEN ON PITA BREAD!! BAUGETTE!!!. YOU SUCK YOUR FUCKIN TEETH AT ME ONE TIME AND I SWEAR TO CHRIST I WILL SHOVE THIS SAND..WICH DOWN YOUR THROAT!! NOW EITHER GET ME A BAUGETTE OR YOUR MANAGER, THATS MANAGER NOT ASSISTANT MANAGER, NOT CASHIER, NOT THE DISHWASHER.. JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR.

So fuckin figures she says shes gonna have me killed by some blah blah person, her boyfriend father whatever. The manager finally comes out, finally!!!

He was in the back counting tills whatever. So in the end I not only get my baugette.. I get another for free!!!!

I will save the free one for when I am recovering in the hospital after suffering multiple gunshot wounds.

- Silera - 02-14-2004

If you'd like, I'll get a building inspector and health inspector out there to issue some violations.

It's not a death threat, but it's something.

- Black Lazerus - 02-14-2004

I got your back homie!!

Quote:If you'd like, I'll get a building inspector and health inspector out there to issue some violations.

haha, yo quiero tu!!

Actually the worst offenders are at the KFC on coney island avenue, omg the problems I have had there. I have never had an order take less than 15 minutes to complete as far as the wait. They never have anything, whatever you ask for they have run out of and its a 10 or 20 minute wait. No wonder its always empty but that just begs the question how are they running out of stuff so often? You could order a soda there and still be stuck there 10 minutes waiting for the cup, or they just ran out of soda, one of the two.

- Paper Boy - 02-14-2004

i went to a mickey dees in brooklyn the other day. my bill came to 7.54, so i give the young lady behind the counter a 10 dollar bill and 54 cents. i didn't realize until i was on my merry way that the dumb yuong lady never gave me my three bucks back. i was very upset.

- HedCold - 02-14-2004

Quote:i didn't realize until i was on my merry way that the dumb yuong lady never gave me my three bucks back. i was very upset.
yea, she's the dumb one

Paper Boy Wrote:i went to a mickey dees in brooklyn the other day. my bill came to 7.54, so i give the young lady behind the counter a 10 dollar bill and 54 cents. i didn't realize until i was on my merry way that the dumb yuong lady never gave me my three bucks back. i was very upset.
Yeah but is she dumb for not giving you back change or are you dumb for not noticing she didnt give you back change?

- HedCold - 02-14-2004

follower

Hedcold feels me.

edit: Hey mine was longer, if it was short like yours i'd have beat you to it!!

- Paper Boy - 02-14-2004

good point.

Black Lazerus Wrote:I got your back homie!!
She was pretty hot, you'd have ended up selling me out to try and get some pussy.

- Silera - 02-14-2004

I think people throw death threats around too lightly.

I like to make threats I can keep.

When I get shot in the face by her cousin bobo, i'll tell him.

- Black Lazerus - 02-14-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:I got your back homie!!
She was pretty hot, you'd have ended up selling me out to try and get some pussy.
I would never sell my boy out for a chick........
how hot?

- Silera - 02-15-2004

She couldn't be that hot.

She works at Burger King.

- GonzoStyle - 02-15-2004

Very hot and you would.

- PatCooper - 02-15-2004

Silera Wrote:She couldn't be that hot.

She works at Burger King.
Not true. i knew this hot blonde who worked at mcdonalds a few years back. that mc'ds was one of the busiest around.

- Silera - 02-15-2004

McDonald's is a step up from Burger King.

- Goatweed - 02-15-2004

that explains why I never worked at McD's Undecided

- crack hitler - 02-15-2004

Silera Wrote:If you'd like, I'll get a building inspector and health inspector out there to issue some violations.

can you keep them out of my place for a bit longer, i've done a lot of work to bring the kitchen up to code, but i still have a ways to go. hell when i first got there, they didnt' even have a sink in the kitchen