CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- IkeaBoy - 03-20-2002

As we all well know OA.com has run into a few problems and not jokey problems we laugh at but real problems that we laugh at because we're all sadistic bastards. So I ask you this-with Anthony going mad with power, Anthony and the divorce, OTL and Froy being a whiny little emotional snot who just wants acceptance where do you think OA.com will go from here? Will Froy's sucide attempt be legitimately to kill himself or just your basic cry for attention? Was Spaz the third person in the Anthony Sex Trio? Will OTL fail or be a bigger success than anyone have ever imagined, which is not hard since $100 in debt is pretty much the highest hopes for most people? Will Opie join the board?

OA.com is entering sweeps, new characters are in play, old characters are showing new faces, new plotlines are introduced. The question is- what's next?

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 20 2002 at 2:41

- Arpikarhu - 03-20-2002

who cares?

- Sephiroth - 03-20-2002

I think Anthony shot J.R.

- Rookie - 03-20-2002

And Opie was the gunman on the grassy knoll.

- Spitfire - 03-20-2002

I think they'll get voted off the island....

- Doc - 03-20-2002

Well, if it were a soap opera, I think it would start something like this:

Italian Princess walks in and is 8 months pregnant with Upuats child. While everyone is trying desperately to say how much they love Guns and Roses and Dale Earnhart, Howie saunters in and rapes the unborn child while it is still in uetero. It is at this point that the universe begins to implode

Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justi...er, Froy's house, he finally gets laid by some unfortunate soul. He immediatly sees how being an uptight ass monkey is no fun, and gets on the phone with...JeffK (well, one of them, but shhhh!)

He and one of the JeffK alter-egos revamp the entire site until oa.com is renamed somethingreallyawful.com.

Everyone goes home happy

There was going to be more, but I have to get a crap load of work done today

- Black Lazerus - 03-20-2002

Spitfire Wrote:I think they'll get voted off the island....
CAN WE VOTE IKEA OFF THIS ISLAND?

- The Sleeper - 03-20-2002

Everyone is gonna post goodbye threads and come back the next day.

- Ahlexus - 03-20-2002

I like that you posed this question.

I have no opinion however one way or the other on the future of Froy and his internet kingdom, but I do like that you asked.

- BeckyDC - 03-20-2002

I think everyone's head is gonna blow off their body :bouncer:

- Faceman - 03-20-2002

Interesting, very interesting

- Hybrid - 03-20-2002

it's sinking.

- Grumpy - 03-20-2002

Here are my predictions:

- Bin Laden is caught and executed with his throat being slit in the middle of the field during the superbowl next year
- Britney's career takes a dive after a stint with drugs and booze, soon after she poses nude with members of Menudo in Hustler
- Mariah Carey goes balistic and offs J'LO with a neck breaker in a UFC pay-per-view special, but not before she pulls her top and bra off. After j'lo dies, mariah strips her naked so the entire world can see that her ass really WAS THAT BIG.
- Maymay finally comes out of the closet and changes his name to Maria
- O&A become the new media kings and ban Frank Caliendo and Jim Bruer from saying their names on their radio show. Hypocracy at it's best.

- Rookie - 03-20-2002

I have a prediction, Arpi is gonna get banned any minute... :roflmao:

- Maynard - 03-20-2002

Rookie Wrote:I have a prediction, Arpi is gonna get banned any minute... :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-20-2002

I predict o&a will start sucking ass. Oh wait.

- Faceman - 03-20-2002

Rookie Wrote:I have a prediction, Arpi is gonna get banned any minute... :roflmao:
Hey I can make that prediction come true :bouncer:

- Grumpy - 03-20-2002

Faceman Wrote:
I dare you facey! I double triple plum fairy dare you!

- Arpikarhu - 03-20-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:
I dare you facey! I double triple plum fairy dare you!
let it play out naturally

- The Sleeper - 03-20-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:let it play out naturally
martyr wannabe